PMFs: data, charts, and the coming galactic player wars...

The Empire is now the largest superpower by systems controlled, pushing the Federation into second place.
The Federation is second place to the Empire?!

How on earth could that have happened?

[checks personal kill count of Fed NPCs]

Joke - but seriously the territory of the Alliance has very little crossover with the Empire so there isn’t so much of that push from the BGS fanatics.

Plus sometimes wish the horizontal axis was strictly time rather than “next data collection point”

Thank you for the excellent and very informative statistics again as well as your tireless efforts to share it with the BGS community each month!
Also warm congratulations are in order to the Celestial Light Brigade for undoubtedly the largest scale flash operation to move an enormous population under their control. There is no question that it required excellent planning and diligent, laborious execution. Congratulations to Civitas Dei as well for the superb performance on the same front and all our distinguished colleagues who displayed impressive growth this month too.
For those following the efforts of SSL as the faction controlling most systems with the population in the billions we would like to assure you that the inspiration of our colleagues only provides us motivation to go further and we have no intention to lag behind in providing our efficient corporate framework and the welfare it secures to more citizens of the Galaxy.

Last edited:
Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/5pvjPCL

Enjoy (even if sparse on commentary this time - open up January's side by side, I'd recommend)
Good to see famine and lockdown registering now, though shame they're still the byproduct of states rather than direct action.

Though I'll temper that with the fact player action, or lack thereof might cause these states .

I've observed that natural disaster, infrastructure failure and blight have only happened in our more tumultuous systems, so could be in part related. Never seen terrorist attack in our systems though.

It would be interesting to see a chart or charts of the bubble broken down by government type, in a similar manner to the allegiance chart. The largest factions spread one government type over many systems, it'd be interesting to see how homogeneous the frontier is versus the Core Systems.

This kind of data could be used by an Extra-Terrestrial organization to evaluate human proclivities when humans are allowed freedom of choice, at least within the chains of societal pre-conditioning. EXCELLENT WORK, Mangal!

This kind of data could be used by an Extra-Terrestrial organization to evaluate human proclivities when humans are allowed freedom of choice, at least within the chains of societal pre-conditioning. EXCELLENT WORK, Mangal!
I've always thought of the game is being some kind of Cambridge psychology Master's thesis Skinner box.

Thank you again, Mangal! Your efforts are the biggest news we seem to be getting, other than Fleet Carriers and atmospheric landings. (I'm really curious how those events will affect politics in the galaxy...)
I wonder if FDev is paying attention: They'd probably benefit from comparing real people to their chosen NPC governments.

Top Bottom