Plotting problem (probably my ignorance)

I am currently at Waypoint 11. I tried to plot a direct course to Beagle Point and the plot fails. Even if I enable maximum FSD boost (for me that's 131 LY) I'm told it is not possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

there are some permit locked systems between you and BP.

Praei systems. Pretty large. Most folks are going right or left of them. I went "under" for the challenge of it!
Don't fret. Once you get closer (~8KLYs) you'll get a clean plot to BP!

Yeah, probably the permit locked zones. The good news is that if you have a 65 ly jump range, you'll be able to plow right through the abyss. Turning off M-class stars may actually help too.

Forgot to include the picture. This should help. Going to the right side of the permit locked zones is a little easier and more direct:

lunas-shadow-to-beagle-point.jpg

These locked regions must be new-ish. They weren't there when I first went to Beagle Point back in July I had no problems going right through this area. The annoying thing is, given the stated goal for this years updates, they aren't going to be doing any thing with these locked regions.

These locked regions must be new-ish. They weren't there when I first went to Beagle Point back in July I had no problems going right through this area. The annoying thing is, given the stated goal for this years updates, they aren't going to be doing any thing with these locked regions.
Actually they have been there from the very beginning

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I had the same problem but after going to the first "thing to see on the way", selecting all stars and allowing for any neutrons, managed to plot a route from there. :)

Top Bottom