Planet Zoo Picture Thread

Hi Ozian,

Planet Zoo supports Nvidia Geforce Ansel which is a photo capturing tool you can access by holding Alt and pressing F2. This tool has a lot of settings you can adjust and I usually go for depth of field, a smidge of vignette, I add letterboxes, add a little HDR toning as well as a tiny bit of sharpening. Then I adjust contrast etc depending on the situation/ already existing lighting. This is why some photos in this thread may look different to the presentation of the game while it's running.

Captured photos have a much larger file size than Steam screenshots, so I use Paint to copy and paste and save them into placeholder steam screenshots, I delete all thumbnails so they refresh when logging back in and I upload them after this process.
Thank you that really helps. I’ll have a play around with that. :)

I love the hammock enrichment. Both Sun bear and clouded leopard animations with it are super cute. ❤️

7nqh9ewwlbr61.jpg

Wow. This is absolutely awesome. How did you do it? Did you use colored Lamps or did you change the Colors in additional Software
I used Ansel, which planet zoo supports from Nvidia. :) It has a green screen filter, and this space default backdrop, I like to take pics of my animals with it, I think it is neat. :D
But Nvidia ansel lets you take ultra resolution photos and change lighting and dof and what not all within the game while in ansel screenshot mode!

Even if not, we might still get more colorful Flamingos because Frontier wanted to add Flamingo Variations but link them to Food Quality (hope they didn't forget it like they did with the natural Termite Mound that they wanted to make usable for Aardvarks too)

True, I hope they will get to it eventually. But I just love the colours of the American flamingo, they look even more tropical. Wish we had them in game:
Flamingo.jpg

photo-1471602671180-19fb2b491359

True, I hope they will get to it eventually. But I just love the colours of the American flamingo, they look even more tropical. Wish we had them in game:
Flamingo.jpg

I agree that the American Flamingo looks also great and might be a better Choice for some Zoos.
The Lesser Flamingo looks also great (but it isn't as colorful as this one). In a perfect World we would have a Animal Collection like we had in Zoo Tycoon (2013) but with the same Level of Variety as in Planet Zoo 🙃

Flamingo.jpg

Well, would a Scarlet Ibis be a good substitute? Of course, I've only seen them in aviaries, not "free" like Flamingos. But the Ibis has the same coloring and is tall and just fun to look at

Top Bottom