Horizons Planet showcase - post your most beautiful shots that you are really proud of

Shot didn't come out all that great but so far this is the most peculiar planet I've seen yet. Wish it was landable.
Described as : Rocky ice body.. 38 gravity. 100% water atmosphere, 26% rock etc. I sure don't understand the physics of it. IT'S COLD DOWN THERE. Yet ice with a 100% water atmosphere? On earth if it's 100% water it's an ocean.
Looks like expensive leather.
PicsArt_06-16-02.30.06.jpg

Good quality indeed. (y)

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠😷
Actually it sucks. See the lil squares on the lower half? Those aren't part of actual image. I took the shot with my phone. I'm on ps4 and never bothered to figure out how to send/share screenshots. Well I got off my lazy, disabled Vet butt, took an hour or so to put it together.
Now I can. I promise you that screenies will be much better now.
I'm a very amature photographer with my Nikon, but I'm still very critical of ANY shots I take with camera or phone. 07
(unrelated photo. Cheyenne Frontier Days. I expect my photos to be good)
_DSC0488~01.jpg

Actually it sucks. See the lil squares on the lower half? Those aren't part of actual image. I took the shot with my phone. I'm on ps4 and never bothered to figure out how to send/share screenshots. Well I got off my lazy, disabled Vet butt, took an hour or so to put it together.
Well, we can focus on the upper part of the image which remains of high quality. ;)

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠😷

Top Bottom