Picturesque Postcard Competition 📷

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo zookeepers!

Since launch, we've thoroughly enjoyed seeing you share your creations with us in Planet Zoo - especially seeing the fantastic zoos many have you have set out to build. We've loved being able to explore your zoos after subscribing to them on the Steam Workshop, but sometimes it can be tough to pick which ones to take a closer look at. If only there were a memento we could be sent, something that we'd be able to put up on a 'destinations' pinboard.... we've got it! A postcard!

These small advertisements showcase their subjects in the best light, using beautiful photos to highlight beautiful places to visit. For the Picturesque Postcard competition, we're looking for postcards of your zoos that will have us wishing we were there. A souvenir that will have your guests thinking back fondly to the time they spent in your zoo, while planning how to return as soon as possible. We can't wait to see your postcards!

Think you have the perfect postcard in mind? Once you've created it, save it as an image and send it to community@frontier.co.uk to enter our competition! All entries must be submitted by 5PM UTC on Friday 30 April, 2021.

PZ_Postcard_Competition_960x540.jpg
Prize:

The winner of the competition will win a Planet Zoo goodie bag which contains:
  • A Planet Zoo tote bag.
  • Two Planet Zoo plushies.
  • A Planet Zoo pin badge.
  • A Planet Zoo poster.
  • A Planet Zoo hat.
  • A Planet Zoo jigsaw.
  • A Planet Zoo lunchbox.

Rules:
  • Your poster must include an in-game animal. This must not be copyrighted content; it may be an in-game screenshot or artwork you have created.
  • You may only enter once.
  • If you decide to put any language other than English on the postcard, please provide us with the translation in the email with your entry.

Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • You only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your postcard to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject link: 'Picturesque Postcard'.
  • Your first entry is considered the only entry - please only send one postcard.
  • All entries must be submitted by Friday 30 April, 2021 at 5PM UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing, will participate for sure! Really looking forward to what people will come up with and hopefully I can build a bit more in my zoo to have some good shots to use. :)

Just to make sure, does it only have to be one picture or it can be multiple pictures on the postcard?

What a cool idea! I have hyped all the previous competitions as well, but often had a hard time finishing an entry. This feels a lot more doable than the habitat competitions, I'm already brainstorming which of my zoos would make a good motive :)

Just to make sure, does it only have to be one picture or it can be multiple pictures on the postcard?
Second that question :)

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Amazing, will participate for sure! Really looking forward to what people will come up with and hopefully I can build a bit more in my zoo to have some good shots to use. :)

Second that question :)

Hello!

As long as it fits in the guidelines above then I see no reason to limit it that way. As long as the postcard has at least one in game animal on it, then you're following the rules.

In short, go for it, can't wait to see your postcards :)

What a great competition! I think I will create a postcard when I have some spare time, but I will not compete, just post it on the forums :) (because I already won a goodiebag with the habitualy awsome competition, but I just enjoy this kind of creativity :D )

Hello!

As long as it fits in the guidelines above then I see no reason to limit it that way. As long as the postcard has at least one in game animal on it, then you're following the rules.

In short, go for it, can't wait to see your postcards :)

Great, thank you for confirmation Tim. :)

Top Bottom