PDotC LTD Horders...

Personally, this is the opposite of a grind. I'm not mining, I'm doing what I want while my carrier is stocked with LTDs by miners. Some carrier owners avoid the trucking thing on sell day by parking next to the sell station with a sell order 100k below whatever the station is buying it for. Win/Win for everyone 🍻
Interesting. Ultimate passive trade. Set up FC on the doorstep of the mining sites buying LTD at 1.3m-1.4m , jump to 1.6m+ sell system when they appear, and set a sell order for 1.5m. Miners make 1.3m+ ton, offload haulers make 100k ton, the FC boss makes 200k , for little work.

Now if only we were allowed 2 or more FC an account, I might try this. but I will want to use my FC once i'm stocked up with 10 y of credits.

Plus you need 28b of working capital in the FC bank to fund the purchase of 19320 LTD @ 1.4m each.

Interesting. Ultimate passive trade. Set up FC on the doorstep of the mining sites buying LTD at 1.3m-1.4m , jump to 1.6m+ sell system when they appear, and set a sell order for 1.5m. Miners make 1.3m+ ton, offload haulers make 100k ton, the FC boss makes 200k , for little work.

Now if only we were allowed 2 or more FC an account, I might try this. but I will want to use my FC once i'm stocked up with 10 y of credits.

Plus you need 28b of working capital in the FC bank to fund the purchase of 19320 LTD @ 1.4m each.
Yeah, I haven't reached that scale yet. I buy at 1mil per ton and stop buying at around 5,000 tons. I enjoy using my carrier for other activities during the week besides sitting in a mining system.

Personally, this is the opposite of a grind. I'm not mining, I'm doing what I want while my carrier is stocked with LTDs by miners. Some carrier owners avoid the trucking thing on sell day by parking next to the sell station with a sell order 100k below whatever the station is buying it for. Win/Win for everyone 🍻
Indeed that's what i did yesterday.
Given the excessive amount of colored snakes making my game on XB almost impossible to play - i somehow managed to jump the carrier in the sell system and set a sell order.
Over the night traders unloaded about 75% of my 17700 tons of LTD from my XB Carrier (carrier that was also loaded by miners)
On PC i ferried myself about 11000 tons while traders ferried the other 6000t over the night

Last edited:
Top Bottom