PDotC LTD Horders...

So I'm currently sitting on 3,200 LTD in my FC ... But that is peanuts I'm sure! Worth a mere 5Bn or so...

The big players are those hording 10, 15 or 20k LTDs for the Payday of the Century! Perhaps they should have their own PDotC Club! :p

So how many PDotC Horders are there out there (Defined as greater than 10K LTDS min) ?
Post a pic of your LTD storage!

No pics, but 17700 tons on one carrier and 17010 on the other one.
They're heavy carriers with all services active and also some 500-1000t of tritium and some 600-800 tons of void opals on board.

No pics, but 17700 tons on one carrier and 17010 on the other one.
They're heavy carriers with all services active and also some 500-1000t of tritium and some 600-800 tons of void opals on board.
34,710 x 1.6 (ish) ..... 55 Billion Crds :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Definately a PDotC member!!!!

1M a ton buy, but only purchased 3000t, the rest mined. 11,763T total. Just waiting on a 1.5 or higher buy location. Then I will think I will be done for a while. I will have recouped carrier cost and upkeep for a few years.

But how much did the FC pay to buy them? :)
I bought around 17k of my 23k stock. The rest I mined myself (the regular way, no maps or exploits). I also delivered around 10k self-mined before the galactic average update.

I bought at between 1.15 and 1.4 so probably paid around 22 billion. I expect to make around 6 billion profit on that. Add the profit of my 6k mined and it comes out at around 16 billion total.

I've seen the buy price go up to 1.4 million, but only for like an hour, then back down to 1.1 again.
Some are worried the 1.5 million and above prices are a thing of the past.

Top Bottom