Pattern Epsilon Obelisk Data - Where to find it these days?

Where in system did you go? Which planet? Spent a couple days just finding everything else; I get back to the closest broker only to find that I need Epsilon Oblisk Data... FML

Halp! Thenks
I had this problem. What no one is saying clearly is; find 'any' obelisk glowing blue & scan it repeatedly. 'All' obelisks give 'all' types of data. ie. Each scan will give you a pattern type. Just sit in front of 'any' glowing obelisk & re-log over & over. You'll eventually get all the patterns you want. I had to scan for 1.5 hours to get all the Epsilon patterns I needed. I maxed out on nearly all the other pattern types well before though.

I had this problem. What no one is saying clearly is; find 'any' obelisk glowing blue & scan it repeatedly. 'All' obelisks give 'all' types of data. ie. Each scan will give you a pattern type. Just sit in front of 'any' glowing obelisk & re-log over & over. You'll eventually get all the patterns you want. I had to scan for 1.5 hours to get all the Epsilon patterns I needed. I maxed out on nearly all the other pattern types well before though.
This. Is. Beautiful.

Thank you for clarifying. I finally found it.

Would be nice if planets and site locations of the supposed 7 obelisks in one location are specified. Anyone have an idea?
I honestly can't remember the planet right now (I'm about 5000LY away from the location) but I believe I went to the #2 site to start, and then realized there is another set of relics not too far away. (A FSS of the system will reveal the planet with the guardian ruins on it) I would just drive around one site, drive to the second, drive around it, and then relogin. About 3 of these got me what I needed. Again, really sorry I can't be more specific. Fly safe! o7

I am back to noticed there are some questions about the location, sorry for my absence. game has suffered a real content drought for a while that put me off playing, I now use the forums more than the game :D

Now, if memory can recall, the system I mentioned (Synuefe TP-F B44-0) has a planet already marked in the system, I believe it is one near a brown dwarf, all you need to do is get near it and the planet will be marked automatically.

If the planet is correct, there should be one Guardian structure and 3 guardian ruins on it. this site is a Ruin... type beta to be exact ( from above it looks like a warped prism with a hole at the top) when you find this ruin, go to the largest area within (under the 'hole' at the top) between this area is a large collection of obelisks. now all you need to do is drive back and forth in this large area, relogging every time you get to the end ;)

once again, I sincerely apologize for the time delay, I will be more active once the game sees some proper endgame content ;)

Take care!

Top Bottom