Opposing the Pilot's Federation

I cannot tolerate the Pilot's Federation of late. It is under the influence of a twisted organisation called "The Club." I have therefore been causing quite a bit of mischief in Shinrarta. I welcome those fellow CMDRs unafraid of sticking it to the man. I dare you. There's no money in it. In a Cutter I pay roughly 2.5 mil a session. But I am actively destroying any PF aligned ships, with exception to the Wanted. sure it may be fruitless, but it is fun!

Come out, come out, wherever you are (CMDRs)...

Last edited:
But if you destroy the Pilot's Federation there will be no one to issue pilot's licences to budding commanders. Former groundhogs yearning
to live the life of a Cmdr will be stuck forever in Lave Station unable to buy or fly a ship because they aren't qualified.

Last edited:
But if you destroy the Pilot's Federation there will be no one to issue pilot's licences to budding commanders. Former groundhogs yearning
to live the life of a Cmdr will be stuck forever in Lave Station unable to buy or fly a ship because they aren't qualified.
I have confidence the Dark Wheel can fill that role, as they were originally a part of the untainted Pilot's Federation, though, sadly under the shadow of the current one as well.

And anyway you can't destroy the PF, FDev has made them invulnerable, but you can disrupt their business flow and economics.

"Challenge the authorities. Force their hand. Refuse to be manipulated. Do not rise to their provocations. Make your own powerplays, organise embargoes and blockade the ports. Break their hold and force them out into the open. Blaze a trail. Visibility is the one thing they cannot abide." -Salomé

"Challenge the authorities. Force their hand. Refuse to be manipulated. Do not rise to their provocations. Make your own powerplays, organise embargoes and blockade the ports. Break their hold and force them out into the open. Blaze a trail. Visibility is the one thing they cannot abide." -Salomé
And we saw how well that ended for her...

Top Bottom