Operation IDA - Repairing our Foundation

Count me in.
Last days i was at LP 581-36 Akton Dock und delivered some 10 thousand commodities with my cutter.
I´m triple elite and looking for a long time goal to reach, so repairing stations would be nice.

I´m on the xbox, so Discord is not possible for me. i will read this Thread and do my very best.

Most of the organisation of the repairs is coordinated via the discord. So, I'd recommend to have a look at it from time to time...otherwise you end up repairing stations which already have been repaired, thanks to the commodities counting bug...

Count me in.
Last days i was at LP 581-36 Akton Dock und delivered some 10 thousand commodities with my cutter.
I´m triple elite and looking for a long time goal to reach, so repairing stations would be nice.

I´m on the xbox, so Discord is not possible for me. i will read this Thread and do my very best.
Awesome Commander, thanks a lot for your commitment!!
Though I recommend you to join Operation IDA discord thru a phone or tablet, their app has versions for almost every single platform (surprised doesn't have something for XBone yet ... no idea)
Fly safe! o7

+1

I'm a Xbox person myself. Discord app on the mobile works like a charm. Recommend it. And not just for IDA, plenty of other ED discords out there. A way to enhance the game play experience.

Cavalieri in Electra is complete. (will be back up and running after Thursday morning maintenance)

Next target for Operation Ida is going to be Kipling Orbital in Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-11. 5 more stations to go in the Pleiades!

Is this still going? I'm busy shipping metals to Linman Legacy at the moment as it has a load of nice RES sites nearby and would make a good base. Feels like I am doing this alone though. Made a dent in the Aluminium demand but doing it alone is just going to take way too long, even with a T9 I can't complete a repair in a anywhere close to reasonable amount of time.

Is this still going? I'm busy shipping metals to Linman Legacy at the moment as it has a load of nice RES sites nearby and would make a good base. Feels like I am doing this alone though. Made a dent in the Aluminium demand but doing it alone is just going to take way too long, even with a T9 I can't complete a repair in a anywhere close to reasonable amount of time.
Yeah! Op IDA is wrapping up Kipling right now. We have about 90.000 tons left to haul to Kipling (see spread sheet, linked in first post of this thread). Then we will start on a new target.

Liman Legacy is on our radar, not that many stations left in Pleiades to repair :)

So if you're hauling to Liman, please join our discord and jump on the IDA train when we start on Liman!

If you're on console, we have both XBox and PS4 people. (I'm on XBox, but use the discord app on my phone when haul.)

Eh, will you take a day off if there are no starports left to repair in the Pleiades or will you just continue in the bubble? :D

Great work as always [up]

We'll see what happens when the Pleiades has been made great again!

This morning, Operation IDA switched from Kipling Orbital to Liman Legacy.

We tracked our deliveries. Had all deliveries counted, Kipling Orbital would now be repaired and would have gone online tomorrow. But around 20% of our deliveries didn't register. So expect a new bug report.

But, hopefully FDev will this time look at it. Meanwhile, Operation IDA will restore Liman Legacy to it's former glory.

Discord link is in the first post of this thread. If you haven't already, jump on the IDA train!

Top Bottom