Odyssey Alpha Launch: Where To Watch!

Meanwhile at the Streamers

1617022761189.png

LEP , and waiting to have the option to install. Frontier launcher.

Seems strange and selective who gets to download it.

Streamers all ready and scheduled with downloads ready to go etc. well not my fav's those.
Plenty of alt-streamers for ED rather than the mainstreamers , if we could get the option to download

not showing up in the Frontier launcher and not showing up launching with steam yet either. i paid for the alpha access version of the game.

I would think it would be common courtesy for the long time players who purchased goods 6 years ago would be given the option first over someone that has only jsut purchased the Odyssey DLC. So JFTR no, I wont chill.
This ^. There are many of us that have supported the game over the long term.

Start ED onSteam in NON vr and NON horizon

Only then you get to see the alpha option (I dont know for frontier only launcher)

1617023477391.png

looking at the twitter feed, seems its affecting lots, many LEP owners not got the option. or launcher not launching,crashing etc. then vanishing.
pre order access seems to got it, but LEP mostly not.

with suggestions of reinstall launcher, try this, that, etc. i think will wait for FD to sort it out and look back in a hour or two.

looking at the twitter feed, seems its affecting lots, many LEP owners not got the option. or launcher not launching,crashing etc. then vanishing.

with suggestions of reinstall launcher, try this, that, etc. i think will wait for FD to sort it out and look back in a hour or two.
Good idea.

At least FDev are consistent. Consistent at shafting us LEP owners that is......

Yeah, same problem here. Add reports to the issue tracker.

LEP here. Nothing to download in steam version launcher...

Keeping out who has supported you from log time seems a bit harsh to me...

Top Bottom