No lip animation

In my game all the NPCs are ventriloquists and never feel the need to open their mouth.

Since my first day of alpha, I have never seen lip sync in my game. I was told it would be related to perfomance with desynching happening below 30 fps but, here's an example, with fps counter in the upper left corner and it never goes below 46.

I have checked the options in case a setting was turned off but I haven't seen related to this. Am I missing something?

Yes, I have the same problem (all configurations on default / english).
The NPCs are ventriloquists; they must have run of from a circus.

Maybe FDEV will fix this, for phase two; tomorrow I think.

Odd. It works here - does seem like some sort of bug!

Aside: Some of the voices sound like they're from The Elder Scrolls series (particularly Oblivion/Skyrim)...

Voices work, but the lips don't move... one word; ALIENS.

Thargoids: They're already between us!

Sometimes it's pretty close, other times there is a delay and they will still be moving their mouth after the dialogue. Skyrim had this problem but modders fixed it, I believe.

Sometimes it's pretty close, other times there is a delay and they will still be moving their mouth after the dialogue. Skyrim had this problem but modders fixed it, I believe.
In my case the mouth not open in any way, even after.

Since I first installed the alpha with the first Version the npcs does not move there lips while speaking. Didnt test the latest Version yet.

Top Bottom