No context menu when using T-FLIGHT X, results in keybind conflicts

Playing on PC
I recently borrowed an xbox version t-flight x to test whether it would be worth buying one, I decided it was and purchased a Playstation version from ebay. I should clarify first that the xbox version worked perfectly, didn't even need to set it up. However with this new one the context menu doesn't seem to work, this means whenever i press a combination the ship performs both actions (for example will boost and deploy cargo scoop). It's pretty much made the stick useless, also the game detects it as a Thrustmaster T-Flight, whereas the xbox versions is detected as a Thrustmaster T-Flight X. I'll also clarify that the context menu is enabled.

Cheers in advance for any help! Asked on Elite Community fb already and no one had an answer.

Last edited:
There are three Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas's, and though they can all be utilized on a pc by flipping a switch on the bottom front right side of the stick. They are as different as night and day when it comes to consoles. The T-Flight 4, is only for those that have a PS4. The T-Flight One X, is for those that have an Xbox One. And the original T-Flight X, which is for the earlier version of the Xbox, not the One X.

Hope that helps.

There are three Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas's, and though they can all be utilized on a pc by flipping a switch on the bottom front right side of the stick. They are as different as night and day when it comes to consoles. The T-Flight 4, is only for those that have a PS4. The T-Flight One X, is for those that have an Xbox One. And the original T-Flight X, which is for the earlier version of the Xbox, not the One X.

Hope that helps.

Sorry i should have mentioned that I'm playing on PC.

Hope that helps.

But all Three act differently on PC because they are DIFFERENT builds and run on different driver support built in to the windows kernal or steam software...
The PS3 Version acts different than the PS4 version as there still DIFFERENT...
Its been stated before that the PS4 controllers on PC are NOT treated the same as the Driver on PC Reacts different to the the Possitive and negative activations of the button presses...
The driver on PC does not feed the cobra enigine a HELD signal on PC.. but on PS4 the USB driver DOES trigger a HELD signal...
Combos can still be done... aka Triangle plus every direction on the D-pad but you never get to SEE a menu displayed... you just hhave to do the combo presses WAY quicker...

If it has a blue ring around the joystick thats PS4 Hotas there is no PC mode switch and uses automatic driver support in windows.. Those who use this on PC reported Dead zone by default is massively reduced on all functions..
If it has a silver ring around the joystick thats PS3 and PC build. this has a PC mode switch because PS3 controllers never were native supported on windows..
If it has White ring around the joystick thats the Xbox one build... Not playstation build.. this also has a PC mode switch to force compliance with windows for older windows builds...

Last edited:
Top Bottom