Need a way to automatically trade / release / sell animals

It seems as if I'm micromanaging males more than I am able to get a start on my (x building). I am constantly having to pause the game due to a "animals are fighting for alpha position" (constantly meaning that if I'm running the game at 1x speed it will show the notification once every 5 minutes)

I really see the need for an "automatically release" toggleable. Once a baby animal reaches adulthood (or alpha aggress mode) it would automatically be released to the wild.

This would also mean I wouldn't need to pause the game while setting hot water on for tea.

+1 is anybody at Frontiers listening? I would have returned the game on Steam had I paid full price as this is a frustrating situation.

Well, that can be a bit iffy if it's automated. If you are like me and are interested in breeding, you sometimes want to keep a few of the babys in the litter and sell/release the other ones. And maybe you would like to relese the babys of one species, but keep the babys of another species.
And if you are not interested in breeding and think it's to much of a problem when the young ones grow up, you can either put the babys in another habitat before they grow up or just use birthcontrol on the males and have no babys at all :)

One way you could implement it that I think could work are if there is an option in the animals panel for babys, like "release when grown" and/or "put in tradecentre when grown" that you can check. Then you can just check that for the babys you want to relese/trade and the game will do it for you.

Well, that can be a bit iffy if it's automated. If you are like me and are interested in breeding, you sometimes want to keep a few of the babys in the litter and sell/release the other ones. And maybe you would like to relese the babys of one species, but keep the babys of another species.
And if you are not interested in breeding and think it's to much of a problem when the young ones grow up, you can either put the babys in another habitat before they grow up or just use birthcontrol on the males and have no babys at all :)

One way you could implement it that I think could work are if there is an option in the animals panel for babys, like "release when grown" and/or "put in tradecentre when grown" that you can check. Then you can just check that for the babys you want to relese/trade and the game will do it for you.
For each baby? Still the same amount of work as selling them manually. More like if you turn on selling all babies and then you could turn it off for the ones you want to keep.

Top Bottom