My hope for an African pack

Hi all,

My first post on this forum. Really loving the game. I really hope we will see an African pack to this game to add some more animals.

1. Kudu (a majestic antelope)
2. White Rhino
3. Nile Crocodile
4. Blue Wildebeest
5. Leopard
6. Black Rhino (I know it's usually 5 only but I'm greedy)

It would be great if they would add a bif Safari expansion allowing you to build a Game Reserve to make big open spaces for all the animals to inhabit.

I too hope for a African pack. I know it’s the most represented continent but there’s so many more we need in game. I know we absolutely need meerkats. We definitely need a African rhino I prefer both but one for sure. The rest are so hard to choose. You got some little cat choices with the serval and Caracal. Antelopes, honey badger, birds, leopard, ect. As long as we get one of the rhinos and a meerkat I’ll be happy with whatever else we get all are great choices. For an exhibit animal although very unpopular a African rock Python would be nice. I’ve been watching a YouTuber under the name zoo tours and there was a indoor exhibit and then off in the corner was a single exhibit featuring a rock python. Looked great but it would work with anything I guess.

For African and Asian pack should contain at least 20 animals per pack and it still would not be enough. I can easily create a list containing 30 animals only from Africa that I think this game would really need:
  1. Meerkat
  2. White rhino
  3. Fennec
  4. Red River hog
  5. Addax
  6. Crested porcupine
  7. Gray crowned crane
  8. Hamadryas Baboon
  9. Scimitar oryx
  10. Secretary bird
  11. Black rhino
  12. Dromedary
  13. Fossa
  14. Serval
  15. Caracal
  16. Greather kudu
  17. Shoebill
  18. Somali wild
  19. Honey badger
  20. Mantled guereza
  21. Stripped hyena
  22. Dama gazelle
  23. Arabian oryx
  24. African civet
  25. Gerenuk
  26. Giant eland
  27. Aardwolf
  28. Black backed jackal
  29. Bontebok
  30. Forest Buffalo

Last edited:
Technically the forest buffalo is in the game as it is a subspecies of the African buffalo we already have in the game (and I wouldn't like a repeat of the timber-artic wolf discussions).
If I have to limit myself to 4 habitat animals than I would go with these
1) Meerkat
2)Rhino
3)Shoebill stork
4) Porcupine

But my actual Wishlist for African animals is probably similar to nutrit's one, white the inclusion of a species of duiker

Technically the forest buffalo is in the game as it is a subspecies of the African buffalo we already have in the game (and I wouldn't like a repeat of the timber-artic wolf discussions).
If I have to limit myself to 4 habitat animals than I would go with these
1) Meerkat
2)Rhino
3)Shoebill stork
4) Porcupine

But my actual Wishlist for African animals is probably similar to nutrit's one, white the inclusion of a species of duiker

I know that technically African Buffalo and Forest Buffalo are the same species but just look at them... them are soooooo different from each other in so many ways....

1610550591861.jpeg

1610550737370.jpeg

There's so many I want to see, and I've changed my list a lot. But I think now that we have penguins of one species I have a set list I'd like to see

Meerkat, White Rhino, Cape African Penguin, Jackal. I say jackal as I'm a big fan of canines, but I'd be happy with a Crested Porcupine, African Leopard, Honey Badger or Red River Hog as well. Meerkat and White Rhino are pretty much non negotiable inclusions for me though.

I know that technically African Buffalo and Forest Buffalo are the same species but just look at them... them are soooooo different from each other in so many ways....
I know. I find them really pretty :D . when I was really small Antwerp zoo used to have one (or two?), I was always sad that they got rid of them in favor of the cape buffalo.

I know. I find them really pretty :D . when I was really small Antwerp zoo used to have one (or two?), I was always sad that they got rid of them in favor of the cape buffalo.
You right they used to have them there in Antwerp zoo:
Stock 1973: 1,2,0
Stock 1978: 1.0.0
Population on December 31, 1999: 3.2.0 + 1.0.0 issued offspring 1999: 1.0.0

Top Bottom