My feedback RE: fleet carriers

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to post my feedback re fleet carriers, as otherwise it will not be heard. I have seen the recent Odessey trailer and was disappointed, not because it looks bad, but because the penalties imposed upon a casual player like myself. I have found elite to be a great game with cool mechanics and great visuals. The game has room for improvement, but the reason I will not return is I don't see a point. The fleet carriers, something soon cool, would be a waste of my time to attain. After working so hard to earn one, I would lose it to inactivity. A part of me hopes that this is changed, but ultimately I do not believe it will be.

I have 1 000 000 000 credits, an anaconda, a federal corvette, and access to Jameson station. I have done a wide variety of things, for combat to exploration and everything in between. I have put my name on a few systems as the first to scan/explore, been attacked and killed by players in open, spent time mining, the list goes on, but the cannot justify retuning for the newer and bigger things, that I cannot keep.

Thank you.

Conacer

Quote Reply
Report •••

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to post my feedback re fleet carriers, as otherwise it will not be heard. I have seen the recent Odessey trailer and was disappointed, not because it looks bad, but because the penalties imposed upon a casual player like myself. I have found elite to be a great game with cool mechanics and great visuals. The game has room for improvement, but the reason I will not return is I don't see a point. The fleet carriers, something soon cool, would be a waste of my time to attain. After working so hard to earn one, I would lose it to inactivity. A part of me hopes that this is changed, but ultimately I do not believe it will be.

I have 1 000 000 000 credits, an anaconda, a federal corvette, and access to Jameson station. I have done a wide variety of things, for combat to exploration and everything in between. I have put my name on a few systems as the first to scan/explore, been attacked and killed by players in open, spent time mining, the list goes on, but the cannot justify retuning for the newer and bigger things, that I cannot keep.

Thank you.

Conacer

Quote Reply
Report •••
Well, with only 1b cr. you are in no danger of having to buy a FC anytime soon. I would suggest that you carry on playing just as you have been as nothing much other than landing on someone elses FC will have changed for you in the short run.

As to Odyssey, what barrier is there with that?

Top Bottom