My carrier actually made a little money...but I can't see what exactly did it

I parked my fully-equipped carrier (all services installed) in a good central location, right next to a cluster of RES sites (low, high, haz) that are close to the star, in a system that doesn't have any Large pads except a single planetary base. No other carriers in system. Figured it would be a good location...

I also set a buy order for 500T of Tritium, both in the regular market, and the secure market.

I left it alone for a day-and-a-half, and this morning I returned to see a few extra credits in the account (something around 30-35k credits had been added).

There is no inventory of Tritium, so nobody sold me any (wasn't expecting it, due to low traffic in the Beta). So I assume a few CMDRs came to refuel and restock...or maybe used the redemption office for some bounty vouchers?

BUT - I have no way of knowing where those credits came from!

It would be great to see this information - who and/or how many CMDRs docked at the carrier. And how much income did I have from re-fueling and re-stocking services?

There is no information about the activity of the carrier, so I am forced to guess why I have an extra 35k credits.

Please FDev, add some more information. I also made this point in the feedback thread along with my other feedback.

Screenshot_0081.jpg

Last edited:
I made a mysterious 9K, or at least my Carrier did. I assumed it was for services rendered, but to whom? Me or some other Commander?

I parked my fully-equipped carrier (all services installed) in a good central location, right next to a cluster of RES sites (low, high, haz) that are close to the star, in a system that doesn't have any Large pads except a single planetary base. No other carriers in system. Figured it would be a good location...

I also set a buy order for 500T of Tritium, both in the regular market, and the secure market.

I left it alone for a day-and-a-half, and this morning I returned to see a few extra credits in the account (something around 30-35k credits had been added).

There is no inventory of Tritium, so nobody sold me any (wasn't expecting it, due to low traffic in the Beta). So I assume a few CMDRs came to refuel and restock...or maybe used the redemption office for some bounty vouchers?

BUT - I have no way of knowing where those credits came from!

It would be great to see this information - who and/or how many CMDRs docked at the carrier. And how much income did I have from re-fueling and re-stocking services?

There is no information about the activity of the carrier, so I am forced to guess why I have an extra 35k credits.

Please FDev, add some more information. I also made this point in the feedback thread along with my other feedback.

View attachment 173078
It should just about cover the 18.3m cr running costs 👍

(sorry, no idea how the FCs work) - Can Cmdrs buy fuel, or repair at your carrier? If so, do these credits go to you as profit?

That is the 64,000 credit question -- no transaction logs mean "Who knows?"
It's a very good request this. Are you sure there's no way at all to tell though?
Do you get any weekly report from the module sub-menus? Bearing in mind the data might be slightly obscure (it's a game).

(Not saying it is there .. didn't do beta, don't have 5 billion, but interested. The fact that ANY profit can be made is news a bit to me)

A 5 billion asset made 34 k by itself in one day, hurray! We need a new credit sink!
Just visited your carrier with some maps you have no UC
Guys, I made this post during the Beta. So there was a lot less traffic than in normal game, so I was surprised to see any credits being added at all (and the 34k is more than I expected at the time).

Once the carriers got released, I parked it in that same spot. And chip, I do apologize for not purchasing the UC service - now I regret it!

I sold 127 LTD's for just over half a mil each* to some FC named 'Buying LTD's'.... It's a shame no record of the transaction will show up for the commander other than a huge gap in his bank balance and the presence of a few LTD's in his hold!!! o7

* (half going price but he/she has gotta haul'em a long, long way to get a sizeable profit)... hang on a minute! FC's can fly a long, long way can't they! :unsure:

Last edited:
Well this is interesting....look what I found in the Codex.View attachment 177032
Says I've sold 12,120 cr in commodities. I have nothing for sale.
Says I sold 6 modules. I hope it isn't selling my modules but I have bought no module packages to sell.
Says I spent 505 on commodities. I don't have any set for sale or buy.
15 ships refueled. Might be my own ships each time I land, might be players. Can't tell.
4 ships repaired. I am in the habit of hitting rearm, refuel, repair so I'd think if I refueled 15 ships (I only have 4 on board) then I'd also have 15 repaired. It is possible that not all of my landings required a repair.
120 commodities exported (limpets maybe? That's about how many I picked up I think)
5 commodities imported. Limpets I sold that were overflow? Could be. So those credits from the top might be from the limpet transfers I did to myself.

Says I've sold 12,120 cr in commodities. I have nothing for sale.
Says I sold 6 modules. I hope it isn't selling my modules but I have bought no module packages to sell.
Says I spent 505 on commodities. I don't have any set for sale or buy.
15 ships refueled. Might be my own ships each time I land, might be players. Can't tell.
4 ships repaired. I am in the habit of hitting rearm, refuel, repair so I'd think if I refueled 15 ships (I only have 4 on board) then I'd also have 15 repaired. It is possible that not all of my landings required a repair.
120 commodities exported (limpets maybe? That's about how many I picked up I think)
5 commodities imported. Limpets I sold that were overflow? Could be. So those credits from the top might be from the limpet transfers I did to myself.
Mine is equally cryptic, not clear how I sold a module or exported commodities, etc. Those kinds of transactions don't jibe with the modules I have on board.

Top Bottom