Multi-Crew (Winged) missions not paying out

I was wondering if anyone else has come across this issues before. I believe a little back story might be needed. I am in route to Colonia. ~8000Ly from the bubble. My buddy asked if I could join his crew to help defend is Type-9 during a Wing mission that pays 13mil Cr. After serveral attempts to load into his ship as a gunner role. We finally get everything running. We are now in a Multi-Crew status and he goes ahead with the Wing mission. It is a hauling mission. No biggie with such a large vessel. 3 trips and we will be done. Total round trip is ~90Ly. Having me as a gunner surly helped out since intradiction was a common thing. So we finish the mission and he cashes in. I check out my account and I notice nothing has been added. Only proceeds are through me killing all the NPCs that attacked us. I am not sure if it is a bug that caused me not to recieve any credits from the mission or if there is a game mechanic that we misunderstood. I did accept the 'Wing mission' invite, but we could not officailly be in a wing since I was part of his crew. My question is what did we do wrong? He walked away with 20mil, which I am happy for him. But why did I not recieve a single Cr? Thanks for any input on what we did wrong if it was a CMDR's error or if this is something that needs to be reports as a bug in the lastest update. Thanks! amd Fly safe CMDRs!!!

I do not believe the wing mechanics carry over to multicrew. You have to leave a wing to do multicrew, hopefully they try to combine the 2 in the future.

I was talking about this earlier.
This could defo be a candidate for a ship owner to hand over a % of his/her own payment to any mc players onboard.
I say forget rank based payments. If I want to give my whole 15mil to rook for being mc gunner, let me play my own way. Thats not a thing anymore though, right.

I think you have to be in a wing only, with mc nullifying the wing invite. I agree with the poster above, ie three pilot should be able to dish out a set percentage, just like when you hire npcs.

Well dang! I didn't consider the idea that you have to leave the wing to join the Multi-Crew. I mean I know you have to do it but if I still accepted the wing mission I assumed I would be getting some type of payment. Oh well then. Live and learn.

Well dang! I didn't consider the idea that you have to leave the wing to join the Multi-Crew. I mean I know you have to do it but if I still accepted the wing mission I assumed I would be getting some type of payment. Oh well then. Live and learn.
Do everything with him as multi crew. Then wing up and share mission before he turns it in. Still would have to get to the station for the reward within 30 days....

I was actually going on to share that tid bit. After rereading the message, I noticed that I did infact get the reward. It stated that I had to return to the station myself and it would give me the reward. I should be at Colonia in the next few days, and then head back to the bubble so I should have plenty of time. Thanks again for all the insight guys.

Top Bottom