Modelling curved brackets?

Hello! Today I have a problem in a plant hanger I'm creating. As you can see below the hanger needs something to "attach" it to the plate, but I cannot figure out what those things are called... like a pipe bracket or something? Also, I'm not sure how to make something like that. Anyone able to give advice??

Top Bottom