Powerplay Made 1500 merits rank 4. Only got 1000cr woooot???!

OK I play for A, Lavingy Duval, over the past couple of weeks i built up 1500 merits which would put me into the rank 4 bracket which should have earned me 5 million bonus this morning with the weekly PP update. I found my merits reduced to 750 and a reward of 1000 credits.

I don't get this. I lost a whopping half merits and I was clearly over the 1500 merit mark for rank 4 and i got bog all. (And yes I handed all my merits over 12 hrs before the update.)

Also where did my merits go? i though only if you abandon the PP for a week you lose merits, i didn't i played PP consistently over a whole week.

If this is the way PP is set up the mechanics are utter rubbish. Something ain't right here.

What's going on?

Not impressed. :S:mad:

Last edited:
Next week you will get 5 millions. If this week you make another 750 merits, the other you will get another 5 millions and so on.

OK I play for A, Lavingy Duval, over the past couple of weeks i built up 1500 merits which would put me into the rank 4 bracket which should have earned me 5 million bonus this morning with the weekly PP update. I found my merits reduced to 750 and a reward of 1000 credits.

I don't get this. I lost a whopping half merits and I was clearly over the 1500 merit mark for rank 4 and i got bog all. (And yes I handed all my merits over 12 hrs before the update.)

If you check your current rank, it should be rank 4 now. They are not paying you up front, though. You will get your 5 millions when the next cycle begins.

Well then with all respect Frontier need to describe their ranking system a little better because the way it's percieved in game and the reality is woefully inaccurate and misleading.

Thanks for your replies.

Well then with all respect Frontier need to describe their ranking system a little better because the way it's percieved in game and the reality is woefully inaccurate and misleading.

Thanks for your replies.

The merit decay is quite brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like a real job, you only get paid at the end of the week. :D

Yes, to keep your rank you need to put in just as many hours.

Last edited:
I just wrote in a thread pretty much the exact same scenario - the way it is setup now just doesn't explain itself well

Things need to be simplified a bit (in terms of rank) - it just isn't intuitive

Top Bottom