Looking for a fleet carrier from Colonia to the Bubble

The title says it all.

Looking for a cab to the bubble cause I nedd to get some prismatic and guardian modules.

Thank you. :)

The Fleet Carrier Owners Club has a few channels dedicated to carriers taking on passengers for Bubble <> Colonia, Colonia <> SagA*, etc. There's usually a couple Colonia>Bubble each week. Mine is doing the trip next week. Taking on passengers, full shipyard etc. FC name: Blodeuwedd's Branch.

The Fleet Carrier Owners Club has a few channels dedicated to carriers taking on passengers for Bubble <> Colonia, Colonia <> SagA*, etc. There's usually a couple Colonia>Bubble each week. Mine is doing the trip next week. Taking on passengers, full shipyard etc. FC name: Blodeuwedd's Branch.
Good thank you I could come with you then. Do you have a departure day in mind already?

@Virgile just checked the fleet carrier owners club on discord and you've got a few options coming up.

1) One leaving tomorrow (7 May) at midday in-game time due to arrive in the bubble late on 9 May at the latest. HMS Colonia Crusader departing from the Centralis system.

2) The Ferret (Q2G-22J) is leaving the Pennsylvania system at 8pm in-game time on 7 May, due to arrive in the bubble on 8 May at around 11am (which probably means the owner uses the automated plotting/jumping thing so it does it all for him/her while they're offline). I think I may have travelled on The Ferret. It has shipyard, outfitting etc. Would recommend.

3) There's another one leaving for the bubble on 8 May at 7pm in-game time. Eternal Crusader H2X-T6G again from Centralis and again due to arrive in the bubble late on 9 May.

I've tried the discord yesterday, but was a bit lost and didn't have much time.

Your message is very useful, that's very nice of you thank you very much @LumberTubs. :)

I'm gonna take the one in Pennsylvania then.

And thank you to Junagu and Vincent Serra too

Last edited:
Top Bottom