List of long standing (small) requests

Section in the Codex listing all standard commodities with their description, a bit of info about likely import/export markets and the galactic average price. Where a commodity is typically or only available via special activity or location note this (you have to mine for this, this is a mission reward).

Perhaps exclude things like Guardian artifacts until discovered..

Bonus points for custom interface element to bring up the GalMap for that commodity.

Do similar for materials.

Archive of past GalNet articles. Bonus points for ability to play via GalNet audio or some sort of story arc search or tagging.

(y) 🍺 OP

Add:
Load-out saves!!! (requested for decades now)
Disable outfitting animation (requested for decades now)
Remove 4 AX gun limit (this is just plain )
Add a Gimball OFF toggle (don't suggest de-target, it removes target reticle needed for projectile weapons)
Docking request button (prolly mentioned already)
Targeting for Gunner (same as Helm has + target Helms target)
Show Materials grade in the Contacts menu (I can't remember the grade of all 7000 mat types)
Show Modifications for Module on its main tab (not 3 clicks below)
Show Free Cargo space (likey this - #Total / #Used / #FREE)
X.

Make super cruise assist standard to all ships.
Make limpets a commodities
Have universal met training.
Make fuel packable and unpackable from cargo rack.

Add:
Load-out saves!!! (requested for decades now)
Disable outfitting animation (requested for decades now)
Remove 4 AX gun limit (this is just plain )
Add a Gimball OFF toggle (don't suggest de-target, it removes target reticle needed for projectile weapons)
Docking request button (prolly mentioned already)
Targeting for Gunner (same as Helm has + target Helms target)
Show Materials grade in the Contacts menu (I can't remember the grade of all 7000 mat types)
Show Modifications for Module on its main tab (not 3 clicks below)
Show Free Cargo space (likey this - #Total / #Used / #FREE)
X.

Also 🍺 for you! +1 for all this propositions/requests

• Customized salute for the Fleet Carrier owner: owners of FC should have a special salute and a special threatment when they arrive and dock to their own FC. Currently they are threated like anyone else and even attacked if they do something wrong.
And also in all the stations, a customized welcome for the Founding Members of the Elite.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Last edited:
Good post OP. I would like to see some colour coding in the system bodies navigation panel to remind me if it has been or not. It can be a pain having to write down each one in turn to prevent me from flying to the same body twice because I've forgotten. :D

Sub category toggles for the POIs filter in the Navigation Panel :-
ORBITAL, SURFACE, Bio, Geo, Ring Hot Spots, Human, Thargoid, Guradian, Wrecks, Abandoned Settlement, listening post, Unregistered Coms, Orbital installation, Mega-Ship, Generation Ship, Pirate Attack, NHSSs, NSPs and Other. ( and any I forgot)

Ability to set Audio notification of presence for any of the POI filters.
Example 1 (no arx cost) :- BEEP BEEP.
Example 2 (requires the arx voice pack) :- Ship Voice "Cmdr, Orbital listening post detected in this system !".
Added arx cost as an incentive for the Devs :)

Right click - plot route from Objects tab in system map.
With bookmarks you can right click and plot route from the Bookmark tab. Add that function to the Objects tab in system map. Example :- Click on surface station name in left tab and plot route to station.

Visible Identification of Codex known items on POI signals.
Example :- If a Cmdr has the Discovered Codex entry for Bark Mounds in his Codex, then rather than Biological (1) it should say Bark Mound (1). This should apply to all sub genre of Codex entries. Example :- Instead of Biological (1) and instead of Brain Tree (1) it would read - Viride Brain Tree (1) or Ostrinum Brain Tree (1) if they are in the Cmdrs Codex as discovered obviously. Same for all Geo signals and NSP signals. Doing the scans would then add a benefit to the Cmdrs in that the POI identification becomes known to the ships computer. If not known then yes it should say Biological (1).

Visible notification of system scan completion %.
If a system is 100% scanned and mapped by anyone then represent that in some way to the Cmdr. Also show if it is not and by how much. This could be an accurate percentage (example :- 50%) or a more vague Icon colour system. Example :- Green - Yellow - Orange - Red.

Last edited:
i would point out that except for #2 (orbit lines in VR), none of the requests are small by any means, besides most seem uninteresting to me.

regarding #2, it's a bug, most unlikely rocket science, and if frontier had the slightest sense of work ethic or respectability should have been fixed long ago.

which comes to show how bizarre this thread is: people asking irrelevant stuff implying a lot of work from a company that doesn't even care to fix simple crap, for years.

but ... i guess you guys have fun with this. keep going! 🤷‍♂️👍😂

Indication of vessels you've scanned on the radar display.
Make it faster to land at and leave planets. I avoid them as much as possible because of this.
When your target system is too far to plot as a single route, allow route plotting to get you as close as possible rather than just saying route plotting failed.

Indication of vessels you've scanned on the radar display.
Make it faster to land at and leave planets. I avoid them as much as possible because of this.
When your target system is too far to plot as a single route, allow route plotting to get you as close as possible rather than just saying route plotting failed.
Great avatar!

Top Bottom