ANNOUNCEMENT Join us for the Elite Dangerous 5th Anniversary!

" By taking part in the Anniversary Community Goal, Commanders will be awarded a cargo-bay full of credits and the... Cobra Mk III Iridescent Gleam Paint Job "
Yay free paint.......free credits......And free ship...........But for you explorers out in the black you get.........NOTHING . Why have 400Billion places to visit , but if you do your ignored by devs , your excluded from stuff , and on major updates........GET NOTHING . pointless having the galaxy here , the bubble would do.
Call me Mr Snarky Pants Esq. but:

If you fly out into the middle of nowhere you are excluding yourself from any CG.
The paint is for participation in a CG.
There is no 'free ship', there are no 'free credits'- its a CG where as normal your participation provides the level of reward.

Are you sore because you did not get the CG patches from the recent IIs?

There is no 'free ship', there are no 'free credits'- its a CG where as normal your participation provides the level of reward.
Just announced, there are free Arx, for EVERYONE who at least logs in, no matter where in the galaxy they are located.

Surely this will put an end to all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, no?

Last edited:
CGs topics are live

I hope Powerplay (and the lashings of in game schadenfreude it generates) gets a mention or two, since thats been going for nearly five years along with the groups that organize it each week.

Lovely first evening of CG.
So far 10% with 7072 tons in few hours (1 mil+ global collected), we've reached Tier 3, 783 contributors... and still 5 days to go :D

o7

This could have been the first impressing (bounty hunting) CG: If only results done in a Cobra Mk3 would count. But so it's just a CG like any others in the past, sigh...

"By taking part in the Anniversary Community Goal, Commanders will be awarded a cargo-bay full of credits..."

Well, I'm going to hold you to this.

My largest cargo ship holds 794 tons.
794 metric tons translates to 794,000,000 grams.
All US bills (paper currency) weigh the same: 1 gram.
Assuming the interstellar community in Elite Dangerous goes off of the same standard, even the lowest value paper denomination of 1 CR would yield me 794,000,000 CR.

Assuming the interstellar community in Elite Dangerous goes off of the same standard, even the lowest value paper denomination of 1 CR would yield me 794,000,000 CR.
:LOL: Yes please!

Ohh boy, it's been that long already? Time sure flies.

Can't wait to hear about all the amazing groups, events and other stuff we're gonna reminisce about on the stream. Ohh, and did somebody say free skin?
If it's like normal streams they'll be jabbering about irrelevant rubbish, like what they did on the weekend.

If we have to deliver animal meat to someone who produce animal meat then it is only logical to bounty hunt where there is no place to hunt. No?
Ok, it's funny :) but what is the solution? Where can i find bounty vouchers what are count at Reorte's contact? I was at Diso, killing pirates, but i can't hand in any vouchers at Reorte.

If it's like normal streams they'll be jabbering about irrelevant rubbish, like what they did on the weekend.
Those streams are utter drivel.
Not really their fault as there is little to talk about ingame.
Even one show per month would still be too much.

"By taking part in the Anniversary Community Goal, Commanders will be awarded a cargo-bay full of credits..."

Well, I'm going to hold you to this.

You could also argue the point that the 'theoretical' ARX 'in-game' weighs 1 tonne.....therefore a cargo bay full would only muster 794 Credits:eek:

Lovely first evening of CG.
So far 10% with 7072 tons in few hours (1 mil+ global collected), we've reached Tier 3, 783 contributors... and still 5 days to go :D

o7
I moved about 3000 tons worth of goods in about 16 trips last night, i definitely need to invest is a large ship for these community events...

Those streams are utter drivel.
Not really their fault as there is little to talk about ingame.
Even one show per month would still be too much.
Yeah, trouble is, if they actually focused on the game, they might git gud instead of flying like utter nublets.

Top Bottom