ANNOUNCEMENT Join us for the Elite Dangerous 5th Anniversary!

Happy 5th Elite! :D I love the Cobra Mk III paintjob! I'm on the other side of the galaxy though. Is there any way at all to still get it? If not, then I probably shouldn't worry too much, FDev have provided plenty of awesome paintjobs already! :) and thank you for the awe-inspiring game that is Elite! o7

It would be nice if the free skin was afforded to everybody, not just people who are in the bubble and able to take part in the CG. There are a LOT of CMDRs who are out in the black who would not be able to get back to the bubble in order to take part.

Seeing as it's a 5 year anniversary I think it would be a lovely gift to give to everyone :) o7

It would be nice if the free skin was afforded to everybody, not just people who are in the bubble and able to take part in the CG. There are a LOT of CMDRs who are out in the black who would not be able to get back to the bubble in order to take part.

Seeing as it's a 5 year anniversary I think it would be a lovely gift to give to everyone :) o7
This is what I don't get..

Frontier : "Go out! Explore!"
Also Frontier : "Hey! We've got this neat event that's happening several thousand LY out from where you are now. Such a shame!"

Have the decency to provide at least one additional Commander slot for things like this.

Remember the past of a game that what we do most is look to the future?
The ideal would be to show what we can have in the next 5 years, celebrate the future, celebrate the advance of the game.
In the end, it seems that the game only survives thanks to its past ...

Hello Commanders! The festivities we have planned are largely retrospective, looking back over the last five years of Elite Dangerous and the incredible community who have been along for the ride! We will not be revealing any new content during this period.
Hopefully Frontier won't be airbrushing macOS commanders out of the history, or will they?

Last edited:
Top Bottom