PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

I'm a bit confused, it's a good mission but surely just another trade mission?

After all, a lawful anarchist like you would never dream of stealing all that Tritium, right? I'm finally going to have a little time free to get back to the game this weekend, so if I find you've failed the mission I might have to come and shameless gank you... although if I forget the Interdictor you might have to grab me!

I'm a bit confused, it's a good mission but surely just another trade mission?

After all, a lawful anarchist like you would never dream of stealing all that Tritium, right? I'm finally going to have a little time free to get back to the game this weekend, so if I find you've failed the mission I might have to come and shameless gank you... although if I forget the Interdictor you might have to grab me!
I'd never dream of stealing all that tritium.

Not until they fix the bug that stops us from using stolen tritium to fuel carriers.

So you get the stolen trit from missions?

I found a fc with 15k stolen trit and bought as much as I could fit ( @ 3.5k cr) I encountered the experience of fueling stolen trit before; as one of my hobby's is pirating. So I got some from a NPC. And then it was suddenly gone from my inventory... So I did science!

And then you try to sell it to me !!? OMG hehe
It shows up on EDDB and Inara's commodity finders even if it's stolen. I've had huge traffic spikes from putting stolen LTDs up for sake at 500k - people coming to buy them have no way of knowing whether it's the commodity market or the secure warehouse that's selling them until they actually pay a visit.

It shows up on EDDB and Inara's commodity finders even if it's stolen. I've had huge traffic spikes from putting stolen LTDs up for sake at 500k - people coming to buy them have no way of knowing whether it's the commodity market or the secure warehouse that's selling them until they actually pay a visit.

Good advice though actually it was a little more direct than that.
More like o7 on scanner, "Eh, Commander. Wanna buy some Tritium, going cheap?" ;)

Joe_Jackson_-_I%27m_The_Man.jpg

Love it.

Wow! That ship got really hot! I'm not sure I actually caused you any damage at all!

Will be very happy to help with further testing! I'll pay more attention next time so hopefully no rebuy!

Maybe a heat sink would help?

Wow! That ship got really hot! I'm not sure I actually caused you any damage at all!

Will be very happy to help with further testing! I'll pay more attention next time so hopefully no rebuy!

Maybe a heat sink would help?
I had a heat sink, but I ran out of ammo. It wasn't your fault, when I realized what's happening it was too late.
I changed the build so that I have more hull, and will change thermal conduit to thermal vent to work against the heat.
If that still doesn't work, I guess I quit on the packhounds 😁

Not sure even that will work! Each salvo from the Hounds seemed to generate about 100° maybe more!

Maybe switch 2 of the Hounds to regular seekers? That might take the edge off it a bit?

I had a heat sink, but I ran out of ammo. It wasn't your fault, when I realized what's happening it was too late.
I changed the build so that I have more hull, and will change thermal conduit to thermal vent to work against the heat.
If that still doesn't work, I guess I quit on the packhounds 😁
I have a number of fire combination options, on mine. I have found, that 2 pack-hounds, are better than 4. I use 2 turreted Pulses, instead.

However: On a 4 pack-hound fit, I have found they work better and keep the ship cooler, by having two pairs. That said, I have a Class 3 turreted beam underneath and tend to keep that side of the ship, facing the target. It strips most shields in a short time and then the hounds, can really do their job, when targeting modules.

I have to say, that I did not see much PIP movement, in the video.

Top Bottom