Is it possible to call your ship without being in a ship?

I was looking at the ship vendor but I only got the option for training. I was hoping I could transfer my ship to my current locations station.

So far it seems you have to open the training pause hit skip training then when you talk with the ship vendor she does all her usual stuff

Aha I see. I did that but the game crashed so I figured it it didn't like that. But I'll try again. Thanks =)

You can enter the hangar, board your Sidey, then manage your ships (eg swap or summon).
I didn't get a notification that the ship had arrived until I could see the mail (on board the ship!)

How do you call your ship/enter the hangar?
No matter what elevator I go to it tells me that there is no ship and I can't interact with anything.

How do you call your ship/enter the hangar?
No matter what elevator I go to it tells me that there is no ship and I can't interact with anything.
Having just started up in Phase 2 myself - surprise, your ships aren't in the system you start in. For... reasons, I guess.

I couldn't figure out how to order a ship transfer, or do anything hangar related. However I was able to see on the galaxy map where my ships were, buy an Apex flight there, and actually get in a ship.

I remain disappointed though that even when I got there I couldn't change ships by just going to a different hangar. No, I had to get in a ship, and change to another ship. Hopefully this is just 'alpha stuff', but it somehow makes the 'disembarked' section feel really tacked on in a way it didn't before. Bad FDev. No cookie.

When that happens, try a relog. I have had to relog a couple of times when i got my ship transported all ready. Some kind of bug.

I got it eventually. Looks like you HAVE to finish the flying tutorial to get your ship. Still Waiting for the phase 4 where I can get my hands on all of my own ships :)

I got it eventually. Looks like you HAVE to finish the flying tutorial to get your ship. Still Waiting for the phase 4 where I can get my hands on all of my own ships :)
You can go to the game menu and choose skip during the tutorial, actually.

a side question to this would be: will the ship dismiss if you go too far from it, and if so, how can you recall it?

I swear, people on these forums are like Cyberpunk NPCs. The car stops in front of them and they just sit there, dumbfounded.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: ilo
True just to reclaim the Cobra, but if you want to buy something on foot, you need to skip it. As in, if you want to see the shipyard menu through the NPC.

You really don't have to. You can just take an Apex shuttle to your ships, as a previous poster mentioned. I haven't touched the tutorial and didn't learn about it until after I'd reclaimed my Sidewinder and Cobra.
This /\

Looked on the Galmap to see where my Ships were & booked my LAST taxi to get to them.......was a bit surprised when the CM's mentioned about having to do the Tutorial.........never even crossed my mind to do that🤷‍♂️

You can go to the game menu and choose skip during the tutorial, actually.

In fact you HAVE to as you cannot finish the tutorial. When you are supposed to hyperspace out you are told it is not possible to go to the target system in the alpha... and yes, only then did I figure out that you can skip the tutorial.

Top Bottom