INARA-Targoids-Combat logs

Excuse me, but I can't look at Inara how many Targoids and Scouts I killed. Only NPC and other commanders :(
Am I looking at the wrong place ? Please help me find these statistics on Inara.

Thank you.

Due to lack of "lifetime" values present in the in-game statistics (at least those fetched from the journals), only the recent kills are counted in. To avoid false reports, you must use the "Import Frontier data" feature on Inara for that. :)

Due to lack of "lifetime" values present in the in-game statistics (at least those fetched from the journals), only the recent kills are counted in. To avoid false reports, you must use the "Import Frontier data" feature on Inara for that. :)
I killed the other day and I upload these files to the Inara only with my hands (manual mode). Attacks by NPC and other commanders are reflected without problems. Also everything is fine with ships, equipment and materials.
But there is no information about the Targoids ...

Yes, please use that direct import mentioned - it means, link the account during the process and let Inara fetch your journals directly from Frontier's server. Only those data are considered as reliable and thus are also counted in (on top of that, it will update your awards displayed and so on). :)

Sorry, I did not know that the local data in the official game is not complete.
As far as I know INARA is not an official FD site, I would not like to give it any authority as it is managed by a third party.

Thank you.

The local data is complete, but not so reliable (it can be easily altered by user via Notepad), thus the requirement to have the unaltered data right from the Frontier's server.
I understand your standing about linking the accounts and it's something I cannot help you with as it's up to your decision. If that helps, you can see what PII is Inara using/collecting in the privacy policy and in your profile settings. :)

The local data is complete, but not so reliable (it can be easily altered by user via Notepad), thus the requirement to have the unaltered data right from the Frontier's server.
I understand your standing about linking the accounts and it's something I cannot help you with as it's up to your decision. If that helps, you can see what PII is Inara using/collecting in the privacy policy and in your profile settings. :)
Again, I did not understand something. If the local data is complete, why can't you see the killed Intercepts and Scouts ?
I do not understand.
Is it made on purpose ?

Yes, because I do not want people to cheat there, inflating a number of kills, etc. (as there is also a some kind of rankings in there). :)
(and just to clarify - by "complete" I mean the same data as are in the server journals, not "lifetime" number of Thargoid kills and such stuff being present there)

Last edited:
Yes, because I do not want people to cheat there, inflating a number of kills, etc. (as there is also a some kind of rankings in there). :)
(and just to clarify - by "complete" I mean the same data as are in the server journals, not "lifetime" number of Thargoid kills and such stuff being present there)
The data on third servers is just data on them and is suitable for personal use.
Because it is a third party and a matter of pure trust. There is no 100% guarantee how it is processed and there may be some familiar who will fix it ;).

Top Bottom