Hutton goes to the Antarctic - Voyage 2 (3307), along with the Fuel Rats and Canonn Interstellar

Amazingly they have enough Gnosis Avian Cheese left over to supply the next expedition.
It might be easier to get rid of it next time if they don’t show the films about how it is harvested.

Glad they have all arrived after the interesting voyage back. All that remains is hitch hiking back to where they were supposed to arrive.

And we're home !

Thanks heaps to Vingtetun for following our adventures and sharing it with all the CMDR's out there, both here on the forum and on the Hutton Truckers FB page.

My apologies for the lack of content from the ship. Our internet access was quite appalling to say the least. I'm sure the Truckers will arrange a Q&A at some point; I'd be happy to tell tall tales...

We managed to bring home 2 Fuel Rat mugs, used and signed by the three Fuel Rats onboard who refuelled Casey and Davis station (they ran out of limpets before we arrived at Mawson).

We also have two Canonn flasks that may have contained Cecil's (https://www.hcsvoicepacks.com/products/cecil-performed-by-david-pearson?variant=25234531656) urine or Centauri Mega Gin. Apparently it's almost impossible to tell the difference! These flasks may have caused or extinguished the fire onboard. It's hard to say.

The Mugs and Flasks will be shipping to the UK soon to be either auctioned, won in a competition or donated to a good cause...

Mugs.jpg

Cheers to all and see you in the black some time soon...

Cmdr Dogsbreath

And we're home !

Thanks heaps to Vingtetun for following our adventures and sharing it with all the CMDR's out there, both here on the forum and on the Hutton Truckers FB page.

My apologies for the lack of content from the ship, our internet access was quite appalling to say the least.

We managed to bring home 2 Fuel Rat mugs, used and signed by the three Fuel Rats onboard who refuelled Casey and Davis station (they ran out of limpets before we arrived at Mawson). We also have two Canonn flasks that may have contained either Cecil's (https://www.hcsvoicepacks.com/products/cecil-performed-by-david-pearson?variant=25234531656) urine or Centauri Mega Gin. Apparently it's almost impossible to tell the difference! These flasks either caused or extinguished the fire onboard. It's hard to say.

The Mugs and Flasks will be shipping to the UK soon to be either auctioned, won in a competition or donated to a good cause.
Does that make the Spica a proxy Hull Seal?
I think it does!

Top Bottom