how to find out dw2 waypoint

I am wanting to set off and join up with dw2 I have just been added to the fleet roster. Can anyone tell me how to find out what is the waypoint, obsidian ant has revealed waypoint 2, but what was waypoint 1. I dont know where to find out where the waypoints are I know only one waypoint is to be released at a time but how do you find out what it is.

I am wanting to set off and join up with dw2 I have just been added to the fleet roster. Can anyone tell me how to find out what is the waypoint, obsidian ant has revealed waypoint 2, but what was waypoint 1. I dont know where to find out where the waypoints are I know only one waypoint is to be released at a time but how do you find out what it is.

Waypoint 1 is the start - Pallaeni. The route information is in the second post of this thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/452358-Distant-Worlds-2-A-Journey-of-Discovery

Bookmark this post.

Its where all the route and map info will be posted during the journey. Details of WPs are on there.

Waypoint 1 was in the bubble - it was the starting point.

Have a look in the Exploration forum: [Distant Worlds II Egent] Distant Worlds 2 - A Journey of Discovery

Page 1 in that thread is where the waypoints are being posted, along with a list of recommended places to visit along the way. It's a good list and I've seen a few Cmdrs at the ones I sropped in at - I got to watch Cmdr Nerix bounce his Anaconda off the surface of HR 6164 right next to the tourist beacon.

thank you yes Ive found it hopefully I can catch up with them

You will, or you'll catch me at the very least. I think I may have been the last to leave Palaenni on Monday, and there were people already at waypoint 2 before I had done a dozen jumps.

Top Bottom