how do i fix the educator alert about 'a lot of time walking/facility inaccessible'

so i'm trying to do the challenge goals & i constantly get the 1 about 'raise education about (exhbit animal name)' so i put up the talking point, hire an educator, assign the talking point & the educator to their work zone, & still keep getting the 'spending a lot of time walking' alert, it got so frustrating in the career scenario that i deleted them all & fired the educators just to make the alert go away, & that seems rather inefficient, so how the heck do i get educators to do their job without constantly getting this alert?
& the other problem which is even more frustrating is that it constantly tells me the talking point is inaccessible, no matter how or where i place it! can anyone tell me how the heck to just have animal talks at the zoo to meet the challenge without constant alerts & annoyances saying they're not working properly?

Last edited:
I haven't done the challenge goals but I keep getting the facility is inaccessible messages as well, even though they're able to access it.

so i'm trying to do the challenge goals & i constantly get the 1 about 'raise education about (exhbit animal name)' so i put up the talking point, hire an educator, assign the talking point & the educator to their work zone, & still keep getting the 'spending a lot of time walking' alert, it got so frustrating in the career scenario that i deleted them all & fired the educators just to make the alert go away, & that seems rather inefficient, so how the heck do i get educators to do their job without constantly getting this alert?
& the other problem which is even more frustrating is that it constantly tells me the talking point is inaccessible, no matter how or where i place it! can anyone tell me how the heck to just have animal talks at the zoo to meet the challenge without constant alerts & annoyances saying they're not working properly?
it is a bit weird but you can go into the menu section and set them 3 months apart and try not to have them overlap. I get the same error message when my talk points are underground and I have to pick them up and move them a little.

it is a bit weird but you can go into the menu section and set them 3 months apart and try not to have them overlap. I get the same error message when my talk points are underground and I have to pick them up and move them a little.
well at the moment i only have 1 talk point, 1 educator, & 1 talk scheduled for the entire year, & it's not underground, & what keeps happening is that all year i have the 'lot of time walking' alert & when it's time for the talk, it says 'facility inaccessible' & then he goes & does the talk anyway, so he's doin his job i suppose, but i still have the constant & inaccurate alerts (that staff 1 is the time walking 1), & every time i see an alert i think there's an actual problem, so it's quite annoying :(

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 39
well at the moment i only have 1 talk point, 1 educator, & 1 talk scheduled for the entire year, & it's not underground, & what keeps happening is that all year i have the 'lot of time walking' alert & when it's time for the talk, it says 'facility inaccessible' & then he goes & does the talk anyway, so he's doin his job i suppose, but i still have the constant & inaccurate alerts (that staff 1 is the time walking 1), & every time i see an alert i think there's an actual problem, so it's quite annoying :(
I have started having these messages too recently even when they are doing the talks. I am not sure if it is tied to when they can not throw food.

I am getting the same issue, and the sign for the food throw point is green, so it doesn't have anything to do with that.

You'd think that only having to do one talk a month wouldn't be too much, let alone one talk a year! Pretty sure I could make it across even the biggest zoo and still have plenty of down time in a month. Time seems a bit wonky in this game, though. The day night cycle seems pretty divorced from the passage of months and years, which is probably just as well, or game time would either be way slow or the lights would be flicking off and on constantly.

Hayo everyone! This should have been fixed in a recent update, has this issue stopped for you all?
I still get the "Facility Inaccessible" error. I haven't played enough since the patch to see if it's just one that's the issue nor have I placed any new ones.

I've had the message "facility inaccessible" several times now, but the employees still use the explanatory point and the warning disappears very quickly.
Yesterday I saw the message for the last time, not today. But I haven't played today either. And it only happens at the point where no food can be thrown because there is water in the way. (Gharial)

I haven't had the other message "Too far away" since the update and the employee no longer goes to a break room that is NOT in his work area.

I was playing last night, and I didn't get the message about the educators having to walk too much. I did get the one about the point being inaccessible whenever they educator was giving a talk at one still. Maybe that changed with the maintenance they just did, though.

Hello,
So with the facility inaccessible today I also had the peacock and there food can be thrown and it is definitely accessible, is also used.

So not everything is going smoothly with the part of the conversation.

But what is really annoying anyway is that the paths are different every time you restart.

I have dug a moat around the castle, which Gangesgaviale besiege.

At one point I set such a zero barrier very close to each other, no escape area was displayed and it worked well for a long time, despite the young animals.
I had specially adapted for them.

At the drawbridge I made a transition for the employees that the little ones couldn't pass either.

But now after reloading a few times, it is suddenly the case that the employees either cannot pass the paths or the young animals have opportunities to escape.

It's annoying. why can't the paths stay the same, especially if nothing is changed on the site?

20210130150124_1.jpg20210130150241_1.jpg

20210207095539_1.jpg

i still get this. as you can see from the screenshot the educator is stood at the podium and the guests are listening. this notification did go after a short time of the educator being there. but as they were walking to the podium it showed up

I'm still getting this alert whenever an educator gives a show as well. It's a minor annoyance, anyway, since it doesn't seem to reflect an inability to give their talk or anything like that. At least the "spending a lot of time walking" bug is resolved now.

Top Bottom