Give hauler ships an innate cargohold to make them actual haulers

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ETHER WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY IM WRONG OR SAY IM NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.
I have said all along I don't know what will happen, my stance has always been that no one does. You on the other hand continuously claim you do.
I have not said you are right or wrong. You on the other hand continuously claim we are wrong.
I have not said you are not allowed to talk about it. You on the other hand continuously tell us not to.

SO UNLESS YOU CAN COUNTER WITH SOMETHING TO SHOW THAT IM BASING MY HYPOTHESES ON FAULTY INFO
We have posted numerous examples of autonomous systems that are around today, you just refuse to acknowledge them.

maesk terminal also ports alot of ship lines that they dont own shocker is almost like the world does not have enough ports for how many shipping companies there are and I actually might know what im talking about.
This is true however you have stated repeatedly that a shipping company also owning the port wouldn't happen in the distant future. You have been presented with an example of it occurring now.
No one is disputing your knowledge of the present situation, all we are saying is, as you have also just stated, that no one can say with any certainty what the situation will be in 1300 years.

Last edited:
when will you grasp that a logical fallacy is not an argument.
no its an apeal to the extreme as you are trying to shift the goal posts....
No, I am referring to your self defeating statement. It makes no sense which makes it awesome, I really like it.

Weird as it sounds I have a passion for self defeating statements. They are fun at parties and family gatherings.
  • I have told you a million times not to exaggerate!
  • I am the most humble person you will ever meet!
  • I are great at grammar!
  • 4/3 of the population find fractions really difficult.
  • 85% of the population will believe unsubstantiated statistics.

Last edited:
You could have just taken the compliment, pretended it was an intentionally clever statement, thrown in an lol & happy face emoji and moved on with some scrap of dignity.

you have been the ones using self defeating statments.
Alright so I've been watching you get slow-motion dunked on for a few pages and seriously these arguments of yours barely warrant as much response as they're getting.

You don't know what you're talking about. You've made that abundantly clear. You are constantly stating your idea about how the game works and basing how things "should" work based on that, as if it's some sort of objective fact when it is very much not.

All you've managed to do is drag this thread violently off the rails by being so enamored with your own opinions.

Alright so I've been watching you get slow-motion dunked on for a few pages and seriously these arguments of yours barely warrant as much response as they're getting.

You don't know what you're talking about. You've made that abundantly clear. You are constantly stating your idea about how the game works and basing how things "should" work based on that, as if it's some sort of objective fact when it is very much not.

All you've managed to do is drag this thread violently off the rails by being so enamored with your own opinions.
im not saying that this is how the game works your doing the same thing that they did someone was talking about a none game idea I responded to that. this keeps going because the keep repsonding. because on none gameplay mecanics that are not explained to them and evedently you people are not allowed to express or add their own opinion.
You clearly dont get it if you think that im remotely talking about gameplay. the person i responded to was talking lore I was responding to lore adding personal experiance and this has been derailed by grease and mag.

"It means a captain does not need to hire and pay a loadmaster, to supervise cargo loading/unloading, so that massy containers are loaded in the correct way. It means at any random destination, any container can be unloaded, without having to re-arrange several of the remaining containers.
It means you don't have to adjust the thrusters to take account of the fact that some idiot loaded the gold in the aft compartments and the feather pillows in the forward compartments."

there is the post that i was replying to that kicked this off your welcome do dig though that and tell me exactly where anytalk of gameplay or how the game works is.. go ahead have fun cuss it sure looks like lore talk.

In ED there is absolutely no indication that the cmdr or ship crew leave the ship or operate any station equipment. There is also no indication that station crew board the ship during cargo transfer. Also we pay no docking fees, stn crew, or load master. Nothing in-game suggests this.

In the current real world there are unattended cargo unloading and material handling systems. Along with automated manifest, data tracking, tracability. Pretty sure in 1000 years they can have that too. We know that in ED sensors exist that can determine the contents of containers, and wether its stolen or illegal.

Cmdrs do not care about damage to the cargo during load/unload. We transport products as-is. We are not back-charged for damage. Also common in real world, depends on contractual arrangements.

The post you were responding to was discussing the ship. Not the station. The cmdr does not pay station crew or is directly involved in cargo load/unload. This thread is about cargo ships. Not station docks.

We don't know anything about the station's internal operations.

Feel free to continue argue these basic facts.
tell me exactly where anytalk of gameplay or how the game works is.
You seem to have some pretty serious cognitive issues.

there is the post that i was replying to that kicked this off your welcome do dig though that and tell me exactly where anytalk of gameplay or how the game works is.. go ahead have fun cuss it sure looks like lore talk.
Oh, I've been reading along, though apparently you have not.

Let's make this very simple, pulling right from your own post so you definitely should have read it but somehow here we are"
It means you don't have to adjust the thrusters to take account of the fact that some idiot loaded the gold in the aft compartments and the feather pillows in the forward compartments."
How's this not gameplay related? Speaking directly to how your gameplay does not require these additional inputs is pretty definitely within the boundaries of gameplay.

I can sum up the last few pages of this thread with this:
sign.jpg

This whole thread has been dragged so far off-topic by your insistence on posting a whole mess of words that never really go anywhere to argue against things that you clearly haven't taken the time to read.

Oh, I've been reading along, though apparently you have not.

Let's make this very simple, pulling right from your own post so you definitely should have read it but somehow here we are"

How's this not gameplay related? Speaking directly to how your gameplay does not require these additional inputs is pretty definitely within the boundaries of gameplay.

I can sum up the last few pages of this thread with this:

This whole thread has been dragged so far off-topic by your insistence on posting a whole mess of words that never really go anywhere to argue against things that you clearly haven't taken the time to read.
so you say i dont read and think that you can be the one to change everything if only you are the one to say it.

also
you cut the rest of the comment out which gave what you replied to context. the poster was talking about unversial shape and weight of cargo pods with the cherry picked sentence highlighting the benifts of having universial pod shape and weight. even if we did not have the cargo pods as seen and game we would still load the ship in the same button click way nothing in elite dangerous would change. the orginal poster was talking about the lore not gameplay.

so you say i dont read and think that you can be the one to change everything if only you are the one to say it.
It's like that sentence went through google translator fifteen times. What is it even supposed to mean?

you cut the rest of the comment out which gave what you replied to context.
I'd much rather focus on the words that were said than your interpretation and you telling me what they meant. And you took your snippet out of the actual context of the post just to try and fit what you're trying to assign to it. And, again, I've read the thread, I'm aware of the overall context, do not make the mistake of trying to dictate it to me.

You just assign your own meaning to whatever anyone else says, and you argue against whatever you made up. You're doing nothing but setting up strawmen that you can't even knock down.

You have made a long string of truly terrible and utterly incoherent arguments, and most of your responses are like you didn't even read the post you're responding to. Fact is, you've taken this thread way off the original topic arguing nonsensically, so what was a fairly interesting topic has been drowned out by all the noise you've made.

It's like you construct your responses via Mad Lib.

You clearly did not even read the first post in this thread.
I did but that original post of this thread has nothing to do with that persons comment that I was responding to why are you trying to move the goalpost. stay on target.

Last edited:
I did but that orgianl post of this thread has nothing to do with that persons comment why are you trying to move the goalpost. stay on target.
What the what???

Holy geez batman! Keep it going Darkeyed, this is just awesome! Don;t let anything get in your way, just keep plowing forward!!!

I did but that orgianl post of this thread has nothing to do with that persons comment why are you trying to move the goalpost. stay on target.
What do you think "original poster" means? You know..
the orginal poster was talking about the lore not gameplay.
...the words you said?
adjective: original
present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.
noun: poster
a person who posts something online, as on a blog, social media website, or forum.
Let's put that comprehension to the test.

question is referencing this:
sigh I like how you point an arrow to the part of the cargo hold that cloaked in darkness btw everyone who has a srv has seen the inside of the cargo hatch its and empty box it doesnt have have the arms to pull up the srv. the srv just magicaly folds up and is drawn up into the ship
Holy geez batman! Keep it going Darkeyed, this is just awesome! Don;t let anything get in your way, just keep plowing forward!!!
heres is the thing grease he said i did not even read the first of the thread not the first thing i replyed to. now dance little puppets dance

Last edited:
Top Bottom