Galnet Update 08.04.3307 - Adamastor Update

I'm in the Taurus Dark region right now. Found one system, Taurus Dark Region LX-T where there is a Fleet Carrier already the [TLFC]Crow's Nest VOZ-55Z but no docking access. I have filtered to F G and K type stars and just jumping in and scanning. Also showing only non visited stars. Any other ideas?
While over there could you investigate 30 e tauri for me?

Interesting. But it gives "-112 +223 -221" as coordinates, which is an empty region of space near the Aries dark region. So either it's another cipher, or the order is different.
How do you get that? I used an online tool and got nothing for using any of the values and keys given.

I googled H1 H2 H3 navigation and was led to a wiki about John Harrison who invented timepieces called H1 H2 H3 that were used at sea to help ships find their longitude. May or may not be connected but certainly an interesting coincidence. Adamastor is a tale about the danger of the seas though so could be something there

Anyone tried to use a triphid cipher on the ID in the message ? The ID starts with H, and the code also start with H.
The ID :
H002255

Possible key could include the company name, the 2 ships name, and so on.

Otherwise the ID is interesting. It's the same numer repeated 2 times, in 3 blocks (as in, 3 coordinates). IE 00, 22, 55. Might be related to the key or the cipher, but I'm terrible with ciphers.

Remember the last time, when the key was revealed and it turned out to be sitting in plain sight and it was overthought? I wonder if it is the same thing here that it is more simple than links to old poems and naval history? Personally I don't think there is much more to go on than "it is somewhere in Taurus Dark Region" and the beacon will be found by scouting the systems around it.

Remember the last time, when the key was revealed and it turned out to be sitting in plain sight and it was overthought? I wonder if it is the same thing here that it is more simple than links to old poems and naval history? Personally I don't think there is much more to go on than "it is somewhere in Taurus Dark Region" and the beacon will be found by scouting the systems around it.
Speaking of which, can you scout 30 e tauri for me as you said you were over in that area.

Possibly, but thats not much of a mystery or puzzle though which would be a bit meh

Speaking of which, can you scout 30 e tauri for me as you said you were over in that area.
30 e tauri have another name in the game (if such a star exists). I don't know what it is, but there are no system with such a name (or anything similar).

Top Bottom