GALNET - 06 MAY 3307 - Federation Attacks Nova Imperium

GALNET - 06 MAY 3307 - Federation Attacks Nova Imperium

Pilots Federation ALERT

Open warfare has begun in the Paresa system between Nova Imperium and the League of Mandu, a Federal faction.

Imperator Hadrian Augustus Duval has been accused of masterminding the NMLA starport bombings, according to evidence provided to ACT.

Admiral Natalia Lee, commanding the Harmony’s Shield megaship, declared:

“The Empire refuses to arrest a Duval, even when he and his organisation are brutal terrorists. In the name of the hundreds of thousands of Federal citizens they murdered, we will enact justice.”

Hadrian Duval made an announcement from Dyson City, the home station of Nova Imperium:

“This invasion of Imperial space is based on false information. The Federation does not have the right to act as our judge, jury and executioner. I call upon the Empire to come to our defence, as stipulated in the Treaty of Paresa.”

Nova Imperium is an isolationist group that believes in retaining Imperial traditions and severing all ties with other superpowers. Hadrian Duval is the illegitimate grandson of Emperor Hengist, whose heritage was officially acknowledged last November.

ACT is currently working to verify claims that the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid aided the NMLA on Imperator Duval’s instructions.

Source

Last edited:
ACT is currently working to verify claims that the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid aided the NMLA on Imperator Duval’s instructions.
this makes it so wrong, for me its worse than when Denton went in guns blazing that time to investigate a terrorist site

this makes it so wrong, for me its worse than when Denton went in guns blazing that time to investigate a terrorist site
Are you referring to LTT 1935 here? If so: at least us Imperials had solid evidence back then that the NMLA operated out of that system and the Federation outright refused to do anything about it, making that action of his at least somewhat justified... :unsure:

Are you referring to LTT 1935 here? If so: at least us Imperials had solid evidence back then that the NMLA operated out of that system and the Federation outright refused to do anything about it, making that action of his at least somewhat justified... :unsure:
exactly yes, this (as in fednecks invasion) is worse than dentons ham-fisted approach at ltt 1935

It's an obvious fake, and the Fed have the excuse they wanted to attack the Imp without looking like the bad guys, they come as the "good guys" who want justice for the attacks.
Sadly, as with all lies, it's faster to give a lie, than to provide a proven truth. And for the people like Hudson, that's all that matters.

As I said already, I think the NMLA attacks on the station were backed up by the highest echelon of power in the Fed government. Feds gave the tools, false tracks and access, NMLA bombed the station. The attack provided an excuse for the surveillance, straight up removal of several individual liberty, and now the invasion of Imperial territory.

The Feds are moving really fast into a fascist-militaristic regime. In a few months, Hudson is probably going to proclaim himself God Emperor of Mankind or something.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the Imperial at all, but this unprovoked attack would be even below Imp standard. This is a parody of justice.

It's an obvious fake, and the Fed have the excuse they wanted to attack the Imp without looking like the bad guys, they come as the "good guys" who want justice for the attacks.
Sadly, as with all lies, it's faster to give a lie, than to provide a proven truth. And for the people like Hudson, that's all that matters.
that would normally be the case, but this is so obviously wrong there is no way anyone could see the fednecks as the "good guys" here
that's what makes this so intriguing, the fact FDev have full on, without question or deniability, have made them the bad guys

that would normally be the case, but this is so obviously wrong there is no way anyone could see the fednecks as the "good guys" here
that's what makes this so intriguing, the fact FDev have full on, without question or deniability, have made them the bad guys
This is the same level of when the Nazis and the Soviet invaded poland. They faked a polish attack on the German position. It was also an obvious fake, but it doesn't matter.

It's good enough to prevent a total war with the Empire. That's all that matter.

I call upon the Empire to come to our defence, as stipulated in the Treaty of Paresa.”

'Proper' Imps join in some time this week maybe? Try and balance it out if its going Fed way?

ACT is currently working to verify claims that the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid aided the NMLA on Imperator Duval’s instructions

Better get a move on, whatever the outcome is innocents are getting killed right now.

As I said already, I think the NMLA attacks on the station were backed up by the highest echelon of power in the Fed government

And what about the secret codes that were needed for Serene Harbour...and the rescue ship?

And technically hindered them with a Megaship with how many L landing pads? Even Hadrian himself isnt as despised as the Imps are in general so might get some 'freedom fighters' onboard....if only he and his wife could announce she was pregnant.....All going Imp way so far, lets see what happens :)

Lol, this is so ridiculous.

"In a couple of days we'll have confirmation whether those accusations are true or not."
"No, must invade NOW!!"

As I said already, I think the NMLA attacks on the station were backed up by the highest echelon of power in the Fed government. Feds gave the tools, false tracks and access, NMLA bombed the station. The attack provided an excuse for the surveillance, straight up removal of several individual liberty, and now the invasion of Imperial territory.

The Feds are moving really fast into a fascist-militaristic regime. In a few months, Hudson is probably going to proclaim himself God Emperor of Mankind or something.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the Imperial at all, but this unprovoked attack would be even below Imp standard. This is a parody of justice.
Why do people always have to write better stories than Fdev themselves?

Then let’s have the pilot federation show the feds who’s really in charge. Everyone knows the pilots’ federation is the only true superpower lol

tenor.gif

Top Bottom