Frontier Issues Tracker

@Agony_Aunt - That would be because the language used for putting this system into place indicates that it is the method to be used for reporting bugs. Given that the Orange Sidewinder is a known bug, it is a not unreasonable decision to use the announced methodology.

Yup, its kind of my point. FD seem to have done everything they can (intentionally or unintentionally) to steer people away from raising tickets.

So its good to educate people about the difference and steer people as to how to raise tickets when appropriate.

EXPLOIT

there is an issue when transferring cargo after mining from ship to carrier - it got stuck with 2 methanol monohydrate crystals & 12 grandiderite & would not clear them out but kept adding to cargo when transferring - had to go to Horizons & transfer for them to clear out - no doubt pilots will take advantage

Last edited:
there is an issue when transferring cargo after mining from ship to carrier - it got stuck with 2 methanol monohydrate crystals & 12 grandiderite & would not clear them out but kept adding to cargo when transferring - had to go to Horizons & transfer for them to clear out - no doubt pilots will take advantage

I had the same duplication issue after the hotfix #1 patch but not before, it transfers the cargo but doesn't remove it from the ship's hold. I destroyed the cargo in my ship after 3-4 attempts to empty it of a few tonnes of salvage I got from a POI. It does look very exploitable.

I had the same duplication issue after the hotfix #1 patch but not before, it transfers the cargo but doesn't remove it from the ship's hold. I destroyed the cargo in my ship after 3-4 attempts to empty it of a few tonnes of salvage I got from a POI. It does look very exploitable.
Saying "exploit" might get it fixed... :)

I have sent a ticket in I am unable to access my private group which has 70 members I can see it in the social tab but when I go to join it says I haven't created one although all my friends are using my private group

Since the hot mess of a launch I haven't played elite for a few weeks thought I'd pop on for a little fly round, updated my GPU and pc updates etc epic games launch horizons and I get a black screen and non responsive pc. Have to turn the pc off restart try again after verifying my game launch elite horizons black screen. No error message just basically crashes my pc I can't launch the game at all. Any help?

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Since the hot mess of a launch I haven't played elite for a few weeks thought I'd pop on for a little fly round, updated my GPU and pc updates etc epic games launch horizons and I get a black screen and non responsive pc. Have to turn the pc off restart try again after verifying my game launch elite horizons black screen. No error message just basically crashes my pc I can't launch the game at all. Any help?
Sorry to hear that! If you post in the Elite Dangerous forum you may be able to see if anyone has advice or to see if anyone has the same issue you're having.

Top Bottom