Frontier Issues Tracker

Not being a rabid engineering pilot, I don't recall this before.

I wanted to engineer 3 of my 0A shield boosters (all 3 the same type). I brought the first one up to lvl4, then switched to the 2nd of 3 boosters, and had to start over unlocking them again at lvl1 blueprint as lvl2 and above were locked again! Is this normal behaviour?

I would think that if I've unlocked to lvl 4 on "a" shield booster .. it'd be ALL shield boosters .. not just that one specific one.
You have unlocked the ability to do it, you have gained permission. You still have to build up the cumulative modifications for any module.

Usually grade one is one or two of an easily obtainable mat you can store a lot of, grade two mats are slightly more complex and require slightly more, all the way up to G5 where it takes quite a few fairly rare mats quite a few goes. If you pin the recipe you can apply the special at grade 1 then do the rest at any station with a workshop once your mats bins have enough to progress more.

So yes, it is normal behaviour :)

-I can longer stock up on limpets at my fleet carrier, it says I have insufficient credits, which isn't true. It happened after I tried to add limpets to the commodities market. Please fix this.
-It seems like ship names are all in capitals now, unable to use lower case letters.
-No longer able to use dashes - in ship ID's.

Greetings Commanders!

As part of our efforts to upgrade our forums and feedback process, we are excited to share the details of our brand new Issues Tracker with you!

The Issues Tracker is a new website that will replace the current forum system of reporting bugs with one that puts the power in your hands. The new Issues Tracker will not only make it easier to report new bugs and issues to us but will also help make clear to us which issues matter most to you.

Awesome New Features
  • Search for existing reports using keywords
  • Contribute to other players' reported issues
  • Vote Up the confirmed Issues that matter most to highlight their importance
  • See what the Top Issues are
  • Follow all the progress from your own reports on a dedicated 'My Issues' page

How the Issue Tracker works
  • Login with your Frontier Account
  • You report an issue to us
    • The issue will be listed on our tracker in an 'Unconfirmed' status
    • Other players who are experiencing the same issue can contribute confirmation towards your issue
    • Once enough confirmations are received the Issue will be flagged as confirmed and people can begin voting on it
    • You can upload images to help support your case in your report
  • You have 4 votes to spend on issues that you feel are important.
    • Voting on an issue will raise its awareness and importance
    • Votes do not replenish until an Issue is resolved
    • You can remove your vote from an issue at any time
  • You can track the progress of all your issues on the 'My Issues' page and a search function allows you to find the Issues you are interested in quickly and easily

The Bug Report forums are set to be archived. Reports created from the 28th March up until the launch of the Issues Tracker will be added there by us, so we can ensure they are reviewed in the new system. All bugs from before the 25th March are being reviewed and added to internal tracking system when deemed they need to be.

At launch all reports you make will be shown under your Frontier ID rather than a display name but we may look to retroactively alter this to your forum display name in a future update.

We're excited to be launching this new site for you, to ensure that the Issues that matter most get the focus they deserve. We're aiming to launch the site at the beginning of April and will share all details with you once it's ready to go! Thank you all for your reports and support so far!
So let me get this straight. You want us to report an issue and providing it gets enough community support, you will have a look at it? So all those with massive following (like on You Tube) get priority and the rest of us have to listen to the keyboard trolls who always know best about every issue? You should have tickets assigned to every issue so all the Developers can't just say they have fixed the bloody problem (like asteroids swallowing fragments and limpets) but have this audacity to put it on the developer fixes as FIXED. Seems to me you can't be bother with the mundane poopooty issues associated with general game play and we all have to live with it. So sick and tired of all these bloody fanfare announcements that are just anther way of you avoiding FIXING THE BLOODY GAME

Greetings Commanders!

As part of our efforts to upgrade our forums and feedback process, we are excited to share the details of our brand new Issues Tracker with you!

The Issues Tracker is a new website that will replace the current forum system of reporting bugs with one that puts the power in your hands. The new Issues Tracker will not only make it easier to report new bugs and issues to us but will also help make clear to us which issues matter most to you.

Awesome New Features
  • Search for existing reports using keywords
  • Contribute to other players' reported issues
  • Vote Up the confirmed Issues that matter most to highlight their importance
  • See what the Top Issues are
  • Follow all the progress from your own reports on a dedicated 'My Issues' page

How the Issue Tracker works
  • Login with your Frontier Account
  • You report an issue to us
    • The issue will be listed on our tracker in an 'Unconfirmed' status
    • Other players who are experiencing the same issue can contribute confirmation towards your issue
    • Once enough confirmations are received the Issue will be flagged as confirmed and people can begin voting on it
    • You can upload images to help support your case in your report
  • You have 4 votes to spend on issues that you feel are important.
    • Voting on an issue will raise its awareness and importance
    • Votes do not replenish until an Issue is resolved
    • You can remove your vote from an issue at any time
  • You can track the progress of all your issues on the 'My Issues' page and a search function allows you to find the Issues you are interested in quickly and easily

The Bug Report forums are set to be archived. Reports created from the 28th March up until the launch of the Issues Tracker will be added there by us, so we can ensure they are reviewed in the new system. All bugs from before the 25th March are being reviewed and added to internal tracking system when deemed they need to be.

At launch all reports you make will be shown under your Frontier ID rather than a display name but we may look to retroactively alter this to your forum display name in a future update.

We're excited to be launching this new site for you, to ensure that the Issues that matter most get the focus they deserve. We're aiming to launch the site at the beginning of April and will share all details with you once it's ready to go! Thank you all for your reports and support so far!
Can i ask why when I add an issue on the forums im told to submit a ticket, then when I submit a ticket I am told to use the forums instead? There is a huge communication gap still and now its becoming worse when two different parts of fdev are referring us back and forth...

Hello, I don't know if anyone from frontier will see this but I will try to explain what issue I'm having with Elite. When I try to log into the game I noticed that the colors look to be washed out and dull. I tried to correct this issue by making sure my resolution was set to the correct setting but still the same problem exists. Resetting the computer didn't work nor did reinstalling my Nvidia drivers help either. Please someone at frontier address this issue and make Elite better again. Thanks

Hello, I don't know if anyone from frontier will see this but I will try to explain what issue I'm having with Elite. When I try to log into the game I noticed that the colors look to be washed out and dull. I tried to correct this issue by making sure my resolution was set to the correct setting but still the same problem exists. Resetting the computer didn't work nor did reinstalling my Nvidia drivers help either. Please someone at frontier address this issue and make Elite better again. Thanks
Sounds like you have a dusty router monitor.

can anyone tell me why my carrier reads that it is overloaded when it's not and there's an export active when I have none. I would appreciate knowing as it's driving me mad. Xbox one 😞

Don’t know if this has already been noted , in combat when enemy ship uses countermeasures and my gimballed weapons unlock , before I used to un select enemy and weapons didn’t stray but now weapons continue to stray , making combat impossible and enemy ship seemed to constantly be using countermeasures.

Lads, four step plan to make the forums a happy place. (Er, happier I suppose. Happy is a bridge too far.)
  1. Fix the tritium situation.
  2. Buff combat/AXI pay.
  3. Bring back community goals.
  4. Get GalNet going again.
Call it a day.

i reported it to the new issue tracker, but there is an issue now where instead of getting a powerplay bounty during undermining now receive an exorbitant system minor faction bounty. it needs to get fixed pronto

Yes there is, it's bad design, clutters up the interface and adds further steps to reporting which when you're already miffed just adds to frustration. It makes it more difficult to search through the 9K issue to find one you want to look at too.

Top Bottom