Franchise Achievements Apparently Broken

I clearly have had to adopt Western Lowland Gorilla's in order to even try to participate in the current community challenge. I have even managed to contribute to the challenge by releasing 12 of the Gorilla's to the wild (regardless that I've had to run the game on the fastest speed just to contribute that small number). As can be seen in the images (aside from the top image) they show that I have not bred, released nor adopted a single Gorilla.

I clearly have had to adopt Western Lowland Gorilla's in order to even try to participate in the current community challenge. I have even managed to contribute to the challenge by releasing 12 of the Gorilla's to the wild (regardless that I've had to run the game on the fastest speed just to contribute that small number). As can be seen in the images (aside from the top image) they show that I have not bred, released nor adopted a single Gorilla.

View attachment 151330
View attachment 151331
View attachment 151332
View attachment 151333
I have the same Problem with some of the Animals. For example I've bred a lot of Spotted Hyenas but in every Category there's only a 0

Only the first animals in the alphabet are properly counted for me. Everything else is at 0 bred/adopted/traded/etc.

In the beginning they all worked. After a patch some of the last animals in the list got set to 0. Basically every animal species whose name started with S or later in the alphabet would have 0 for all franchise achievements. Over time that got worse - more and more animals got their counts reset to 0 and frozen (future breeding does not increment it any more). At this point only the first few rows of the achievements still work.

This is spreading like some sort of disease over the achievements page, starting from the letter Z and working towards A.

It's a huge shame - I really love seeing statistics like that increment. They really need to fix it.

Top Bottom