Focused Feedback - Xbox One Participants

Hi, quick question for anyone who might know... Is it worthwhile keeping a hold of the Beta Client on xbox now that the beta is over?

If xbox is to have further chances to join beta tests in the future I don't mind keeping it installed to save the hassle of using key generators to get access to a download.

Hi, quick question for anyone who might know... Is it worthwhile keeping a hold of the Beta Client on xbox now that the beta is over?

If xbox is to have further chances to join beta tests in the future I don't mind keeping it installed to save the hassle of using key generators to get access to a download.
No just download next time...IF they do this again. The last time was 3-4 years ago

This may have already been reported, but I noticed while exploring in the beta on the last day that if you engage fsd then change your mind and try to disengage your screen went completely blank and you couldn’t do anything in the system. The buttons still worked and the sound, I could still hear the effects of the buttons, I just couldn’t see anything. No hud, no ship, nothing but space. If you go ahead and engage fsd and jump it comes back but still.

Top Bottom