Focused Feedback - Xbox One Participants

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Frontier
As mentioned in Testing Guidelines, please use this thread to share your feedback if you are participating on Xbox One.

For additional information, please check the following:

All issues should be reported to the (Beta) Issue Tracker directly, but if you have any questions, please let us know on this forum thread.

Good luck on your mission, Commanders.

UPDATE
Xbox One Beta is now live!

UPDATE
If you are unable to see the Xbox option on the Issue Tracker drop down, please refresh your browser and it will appear.

Last edited:
I'd love to know why I can't load into the beta. I was looking forward to buying my carrier and then setting it up before I went to bed after working all night last night and having another night shift to pull tonight. 3 times I've gotten a login failure, and I've tried to report using the issues tracker but the beta doesn't show up in the report function.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator

I'd love to know why I can't load into the beta. I was looking forward to buying my carrier and then setting it up before I went to bed after working all night last night and having another night shift to pull tonight. 3 times I've gotten a login failure, and I've tried to report using the issues tracker but the beta doesn't show up in the report function.
Beta goes live at 11am game time. That's still half-an-hour away.
EDIT: and also the whole 'Xbox beta delayed' thing.

I keep getting this code has already been redeemed even when I uninstall the beta for xbox

edit

I had the code before the fix

Top Bottom