Fighting wild dogs? Where?!

I'm not getting rid of the "Two wild dogs are fighting for alpha status" sign. I spend most of the time watching them. it has 1 female, 3 males and 3 juveniles. First there is no reason to fight, second none of them are fighting. But I can't get rid of that message. If I log out, it's gone for a minute or so, and it's back again. Please tune that one a bit better. I know they are gonna fight, but the juveniles are not at that age yet.

I need to be there when they start fighting, but I can't do that if they cry wolf all the time :)

I got a message saying because of wild dog, the others can not breed or something. Poor other dogs. Those wild dogs have too many problems. XD

I do notice sometimes the alpha is the female animal which is interesting. I did not know that until I had to clear up some fights.

But this sounds like a bug what you've posted.

I'm not getting rid of the "Two wild dogs are fighting for alpha status" sign. I spend most of the time watching them. it has 1 female, 3 males and 3 juveniles. First there is no reason to fight, second none of them are fighting. But I can't get rid of that message. If I log out, it's gone for a minute or so, and it's back again. Please tune that one a bit better. I know they are gonna fight, but the juveniles are not at that age yet.

I need to be there when they start fighting, but I can't do that if they cry wolf all the time :)
I have the same problem. 😕

I got a message saying because of wild dog, the others can not breed or something. Poor other dogs. Those wild dogs have too many problems. XD

I do notice sometimes the alpha is the female animal which is interesting. I did not know that until I had to clear up some fights.

But this sounds like a bug what you've posted.
Yes, you are right. It was there yesterday, and it's back today. I'll report it.

The last update on the pack behaviour should make things for wolfpacks and wilddogs better (i didn't saw a problem with the dogs).

Unfortunatly, they are now constantly fighting, not only the wolves (as before) but also the wilddogs.
You can only wait and hope its getting over before you got too many injured.
I won't use wilddogs anymore, they are comlete nuts.
Wolves you can hold at least like before with one couple.

I can't test more because i am fed up with the complete random food cost problem and have deleted my 35+ habitat zoo.

I have overcrowding and fighting alerts that won't disappear either, even if I sell or release all of the animals of that species. I filled in a bug report for the issue tracker, so I hope it will be looked into at some point. It's not a major gameplay issue, only a slight annoyance, so I'm sure there are other things that have priority though and I'm okay with that.

The message is still there. I have to log out to make it disappear, but after a while it is back, and for some reason they are not breeding.

Yeah my wild dogs were fine for quite a while, but a few days ago it started... I constantly get the message that they are fighting for "alpha status". However there are no dogs actually fighting.

The wolves have a similar problem. However, "at least" they are really fighting while with the dogs I just get the message but no actual fights.

Top Bottom