COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation against Nova Imperium (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
so true, I'm fighting for the imps on this one as its the right/good choice
there is no argument for the Fednecks on this one, no grey area, they are well and truly the baddies here
The right / good choice... if only that had worked out for Winters. :\
I won't be supporting the Feds' witch-hunt, but I won't be fighting for the accused either.
GL to all.
o7

How many billions for this one ?
tenor.gif

Oh gosh i did something stupid. When i first got to Paresa i got interdicted. I figured it was gonna be by somebody with a bounty, so i shot the man dead on the spot. Turns out he was not wanted at all (other than by his poor widow and children), but he was Nova Imp, and his buddies in system security showed up. Um well i killed one of those guys before hightailing it out of there. (ok look i panicked, ok? I realize what i did was wrong now.) So now i gotta wait for these two notoriety ticks to decay.

Anyway, if anyone else has this particular brain cell missing, there's an Interstellar Factor in Yupini at Kushida Port. I'll be at the bar there feeling really stupid if anyone wants to commiserate. My crew member Jaida got promoted recently to Master and she's being super freakin' judgy right now, so i could use the company.

well if your fighting for the fednecks the tiers are down:
Top 10 CMDRs~ 20,681,608 to 61,495,077Unknown
Top 10%~ 8,695,359 to 20,681,607Unknown
Top 25%~ 4,729,288 to 8,695,358Unknown
Top 50%~ 2,441,290 to 4,729,287Unknown
Top 75%~ 1,097,125 to 2,441,289Unknown
Top 100%~ 1 to 1,097,124Unknown

Imps:
Top 10 CMDRs~ 28,880,068 to 99,985,131Unknown
Top 10%~ 13,868,793 to 28,880,067Unknown
Top 25%~ 6,848,815 to 13,868,792Unknown
Top 50%~ 2,970,721 to 6,848,814Unknown
Top 75%~ 1,129,328 to 2,970,720Unknown
Top 100%~ 1 to 1,129,327Unknown

What's everyone doing? I've only done two CZs, one yesterday and one today, but I'm in the 25%.
all federal commanders came to the conclusion, waging an interventionist war instead of waiting for the as well federation founded ACT to proof accusations, is very un-fed.

the only ones fighting for the so called federal league of mandu are either reaping the NMLAs sowing or those, who are not federation-minded.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the crypto-fascists lose again due to their simultaneous lack of subtlety and attempts to disguise martial rule as meritocracy.

Summary
System: Paresa
Station: Harmony’s Shield (Megaship, large pads available, 667 Ls from main star, 217.47 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for League of Mandu in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 13th May 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Open warfare has begun in the Paresa system between Nova Imperium and the League of Mandu, a Federal faction.
Imperator Hadrian Augustus Duval has been accused of masterminding the NMLA starport bombings, according to evidence provided to ACT.
Admiral Natalia Lee, commanding the Harmony’s Shield megaship, declared:

Hadrian Duval made an announcement from Dyson City, the home station of Nova Imperium:

Nova Imperium is an isolationist group that believes in retaining Imperial traditions and severing all ties with other superpowers. Hadrian Duval is the illegitimate grandson of Emperor Hengist, whose heritage was officially acknowledged last November.
ACT is currently working to verify claims that the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid aided the NMLA on Imperator Duval’s instructions.
The League of Mandu has asked Federal auxiliaries to support its efforts by handing in Combat Bonds at the Harmony’s Shield megaship in the Paresa system.
The two factions have set out seven-day campaigns, which will end early on Thursday the 13th of May 3307.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at the Harmony’s Shield megaship in the Paresa system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing CG with the Nova Imperium goal - only 1 winner allowed!
  • Harmony's Shield is orbiting planet Paresa 7
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • In system stations with Shipyards:
    • Dyson City
    • Koishikawa Port
    • Kahn Orbital
Latest status
Last updated: 6 May 13:00 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 0 credits earned (Tier 5 target: 300B Cr)
Contributors: 0
Reward Tier: 0/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%:
?? CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
A call to action from the Federation?! My people NEED ME! I'll have to go for Top 10%...MINIMUM!

You mean extra-judicial vigilantes?
or
Rogue warmongers?

At the end of this Hudson is guaranteed to be like: "Admiral Natalia who? Never heard of her."
"Admiral? All she did was deliver fish and data missions. I had to execute her not because she invaded without my sanction, but because it turns out she is a Duke too and I caught her trying to flee in her Cutter. She'd have gotten away with it but for all those pesky Imps in their Corvettes. Wait. They are Admirals too???"

hmm, I would say its a call to arms from the League of Mandu who seem to be going it alone without fed backing..

Seems to be a Proxy War between 2 factions with neither side bringing in the 'proper' SuperPower....even though one side has abandoned the Treaty of Paresa so far and is deaf to all calls for help from its Pilots

Seems to be a Proxy War between 2 factions with neither side bringing in the 'proper' SuperPower....even though one side has abandoned the Treaty of Paresa so far and is deaf to all calls for help from its Pilots
not so sure, whether i would regard it as a proxy war for/of nova imperium. they are attacked, are an internal power, in their home system, by an external (proxy-)power.

I meant Proxy as in 'not officially declared War' by either SP, not as in 'not a real' war or a 'Cold War' type. It will surely spread though with these acts of aggression and invasion from both sides in the name of liberation or freedom or cracking down on 'the terrorists' in someone elses sphere of influence / space / system into a full on War between SP unless someone stops it...and I know Mahon aint up to the job

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom