Elite Dangerous PS4 Feature Requests and PS4 FAQ

Yeah, I had to change a few Hotas settings to be able to explore the map easier, but I still forget what they are at times.
I don't think there is a technical reason for not being able to map certain controls (SRV and FSS etc) to the DS4 and flight controls to the HOTAS. It's just that Frontier haven't put an effort in to implement it, which leaves us PS4 players who invested in the HOTAS at an enormous disadvantage compared to PC players who are able to use HOTAS, gamepads and keyboards and mice all at the same time.

A lot of players want space-legs, atmospheric planets etc... the two things I really want from Elite are crossplay and this.

Yeah, I had to change a few Hotas settings to be able to explore the map easier, but I still forget what they are at times.

Fortunately, you can use the DS4 to type text. If you haven't already, it might be worth checking if a USB keyboard works for text entry alongside using the Hotas for everything else.
I have a Bluetooth keyboard that I connect up from time to time when I use my hotas and expect to be messaging people. It can be done.

Hi

Frontier could put more trophies on ps4. I dont know why they dont put more. Xbox have more then 200. Some games on ps4 have more then 120 trophies. Rise of tomb raider have 121, driveclub have 128. Train sim world have 119 they now added 2 nd trophy list to the game and renamed the first (set 1) and the 2nd (set 2) frontier could do the same.

Using a Dualshock4, I am looking for a spreadsheet or map that shows a blank canvas of what I could map my controller to do in Elite dangerous. My search has proved fruitless up to this point. If there is an available spreadsheet or blank mapping that I could be pointed to it would be much appreciated. I want to see all the possible items I can bind to to figure out what to map and what not to map to.
Not a blank canvas as I created this for my controls. It lists all possible button combos I could work out on the dual shock 4. You could maybe fill it out to your liking?

Frontier could put more trophies on ps4. I dont know why they dont put more. Xbox have more then 200. Some games on ps4 have more then 120 trophies. Rise of tomb raider have 121, driveclub have 128. Train sim world have 119 they now added 2 nd trophy list to the game and renamed the first (set 1) and the 2nd (set 2) frontier could do the same.
Perhaps they'd like to fix the issue of some of the current DLC trophies not popping before they start adding any more!

Perhaps they'd like to fix the issue of some of the current DLC trophies not popping before they start adding any more!
Also, it's now impossible to get the platinum trophy, since there is a trophy you need to get for Community Goals and they've stopped doing them.

Top Bottom