ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous: Odyssey PC Launch Date

AFTER the launch tomorrow, could we have an indication on where ED, EDH and EDO is heading? We are not asking for specifics (dates, times, etc,) just areas that are being looked at for future development. I think a lot of commanders would appreciate this and it would give the community something to chew on as we explore Odyssey. Cheers. And, good luck tomorrow from us all.
Odyssey is the thing to chew on. Overall it's quite obvious what features will come to the game at some point. Try enjoying Odyssey first before asking about the next thing coming.

Sadly my Computer will not be able to run Odyssey, so I'll be staying in Horizon for a long time to come.....😭😭😭 But, at least I'll be able to play Elite Dangerous...:cool::cool::cool:

I pre-ordered Odyssey, but I don't see the update on Steam. I do see that it's an option to buy though...

Do I need to do anything particular to get the update to appear in Steam?

Sadly my Computer will not be able to run Odyssey, so I'll be staying in Horizon for a long time to come.....😭😭😭 But, at least I'll be able to play Elite Dangerous...:cool::cool::cool:
I remember the forum threads when Frontier announced a few years ago that ED would go 64-bit version.

It is true that changing hardware is much more expensive than changing operating system.

😷

Greetings Commanders,

We're delighted to announce that the PC version of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey will launch on Steam, Epic Games Store and the Frontier Store on May 19th!

Your feedback during the alpha period has been invaluable and made this release date possible. We'll continue collecting your feedback throughout the upcoming alpha phase 4 and beyond launch as we work on further improvements and content updates.

Console development continues behind the scenes with an Autumn release still on schedule.

There's still time to pre-order Odyssey and get your hands on the exclusive Pioneer suit skin. The Deluxe version of the pre-order is also still available for those who want to hop into the alpha which is expected to end on April 30th.

We'll see you on foot planet-side!

o7
So where do we pick up our exclusive skin suits?

Top Bottom