ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Horizons Fold Down

Frontier, thanks for the absolutely WORTHLESS paint job!

You could have at least given out some Arx instead of some stupid paint job that 99% of the commanders who received it will never use it, I know that I will absolutely never put this on any of my ships.

As these Paintjobs might be liked or not - that indeed would have been a better choice.
I checked them... and don't find them appealing really, just not my taste. Can happen.

More flexibility so people actually get to pick something they like would have been the smarter choice.

PS.
That "exclusive" Paintjob looks almost exactly like another I already had for a Ship of mine, which surprised me quite a bit.
So in a sense and worst-case, that new Paint can even be totally redundant. Just sayin'

You're missing out :love:

tYl1MU3.png

I refrained from pointing that out... but "Rainbow Pride" isn't exactly for everyone. I guess that's a diplomatic way to put it.

I backed out of the game and relogged and the PJ still is not visible! Any tips for a ps4 cmdr to get the PJ to work? :unsure: :(
I'm on xbox, it was doing the same thing. I made sure I clicked on a different paint then switched to azure. Backed out of livery to the ready to launch screen then exited to title screen. When I logged back in the pj was then in effect....oh fdev.

so thank you for paying an extra 20.00 for horizons to everybody that did but we need to give everybody it for free now so for those who actually paid, heres a free skin, what. ARX would have been at least a better deal as players can then choose what they want instead of just been given a non-choice skin. Plus it dont cost does it giving a 3d rendered model another paint job so I understand why you didnt choose ARX but you should have or give the players a refund back on the 20.00 if your going to simply give it away to everybody for free because players did pay for horizons with real cash not fake ARX or a skin and its upto players if they want to buy the upgrade or not. I feel like you have shafted the players who have bought it tbh.

Last edited:
so thank you for paying an extra 20.00 for horizons to everybody that did but we need to give everybody it for free now so for those who actually paid, heres a free skin, what. ARX would have been at least a better deal as players can then choose what they want instead of just been given a non-choice skin. Plus it dont cost does it giving a 3d rendered model another paint job so I understand why you didnt choose ARX but you should have or give the players a refund back on the 20.00 if your going to simply give it away to everybody for free because players did pay for horizons with real cash not fake ARX or a skin and its upto players if they want to buy the upgrade or not. I feel like you have shafted the players who have bought it tbh.
popcorn1.jpg

Ha ha.

I bought into this game when the Kickstarter launched, and then promptly forgot about it almost entirely after it launched. Imagine my surprise when I find out that I'm getting Horizons for free, and then I got a paintjob, too. I gotta say I'm pretty happy all round, and depending on the price of Odyssey, I may well buy into that as well. As for that paintjob, I think it looks spectacular on my ships.

H2q7cyO.jpg

eQidvtX.jpg
elipLx9.jpg
u8uNusN.png

I bought into this game when the Kickstarter launched, and then promptly forgot about it almost entirely after it launched. Imagine my surprise when I find out that I'm getting Horizons for free, and then I got a paintjob, too. I gotta say I'm pretty happy all round, and depending on the price of Odyssey, I may well buy into that as well. As for that paintjob, I think it looks spectacular on my ships.

H2q7cyO.jpg

eQidvtX.jpg
elipLx9.jpg
u8uNusN.png
If you are sensitive to the paint job, you will also be sensitive to the new graphics technology for the planets. ;)

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Top Bottom