ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous Horizons Fold Down

It's more salt points if you aim for the trifecta: Exclusive ship, paintjob, decal.
I'm thinking of flying out to The Gnosis - get a pic of the Exclusive ship, with exclusive PJ / decals flying past the fleet carrier that was exclusively Canonn's for years. After fitting the exclusive missiles we got in the recent CG. BOOM! Salt Ahoy!

Or if anyone has the CQC permit then a pic in that system must be pretty exclusive.

Does anyone use the Mk 4, I certainly don't, Asp or DbX, Krait - Python - Anaconda are all that are needed for most game play styles.

I'm thinking of flying out to The Gnosis - get a pic of the Exclusive ship, with exclusive PJ / decals flying past the fleet carrier that was exclusively Canonn's for years. After fitting the exclusive missiles we got in the recent CG. BOOM! Salt Ahoy!

Or if anyone has the CQC permit then a pic in that system must be pretty exclusive.
Yes! CQC permit station!✊

Well as an LEP'er myself, having played for thousands of hours now mentioned in weeks, i don't have an issue with everyone getting Horizons. Partly because it's needed for Odyssey, second, i've had lots of goodies over the years.

Let's start with two bobbleheads i have no idea how they arrived in my account but one day they weren't there, next day they were. A number of decals that have magically appeared, not to mention free paint jobs have appeared as well. Not that i asked for any of them, they arrived because back in the day, i paid £35 for the LEP, so trust me when i say i've had my monies worth. I get thrown a bone now and again, plus never paid for any expansions because i don't have to.

Whining about only getting the Azure paint jobs after x number of years is a lie, pure and simple. FD have dished out the occasional nugget since day one to LEP owners. Enough with the moaning.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Pug
Just a question touching on an earlier poorly appointed point.
"I don't hold a lifetime pass but just missed it back in 2015, do the Lifetime pass-holders have to pay for Odyssey?"

baah, the PJ wont stick on me cutter...
it's selected but when I come out of the livery options it goes back to white :(
nah man, mine did the same thing, if you select it and reload the game they are there. i thought it was broken at first too, but i also think those were gave to us just a little early

Top Bottom