Elite Dangerous Cosmetics Spring Sale!

So this sounds really cool but I can't buy them.
Screenshot 2021-03-02 184257.png

Greetings commanders!

To welcome in the new Xbox Game Pass community we will be running a special 25% off sale on a variety of cosmetics in the Elite Dangerous store!

This sale will run until Friday 5 March and will give you the opportunity to find the paint job of your dreams at a lower price!

Check out our store to find the cosmetic for you!
As a ps4 player, I feel slighted 😔

Greetings commanders!

To welcome in the new Xbox Game Pass community we will be running a special 25% off sale on a variety of cosmetics in the Elite Dangerous store!

This sale will run until Friday 5 March and will give you the opportunity to find the paint job of your dreams at a lower price!

Hi,

What about the discount? I can't see anything on sale, wasn't it until March 5?

Hi,

What about the discount? I can't see anything on sale, wasn't it until March 5?

Yeah, been like that several times already... looks like FDev just can't get their act together with their spring sale.
I already suggested in another thread that it would be fair to extend the sale a couple of days -- after all many players may only have the chance to make purchases when the Frontier store is "closed" again. :6

Greetings commanders!

Why did you remove the Chrome paint jobs?
Why do you always have to remove the best features in this game?

Yeah, been like that several times already... looks like FDev just can't get their act together with their spring sale.
I already suggested in another thread that it would be fair to extend the sale a couple of days -- after all many players may only have the chance to make purchases when the Frontier store is "closed" again. :6
I am a web developer and if something does not work in a sales campaign, it is priority one. They should at least answer and say that they are working on it. If not, is misleading advertising. I have bought 30 euros in arx for nothing.

Edit: It seems that the sales are working again. Thanks

Last edited:
I'm guessing the big red "LIVERY UNAVAILABLE" sign at every station right now on XBox is down to work being done on the backend to fix the store?

Every time I try to buy an ARX, it gives me this, and I can't do anything about it(

Attachments

• Screenshot_159.png
    Screenshot_159.png
    620.9 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom