Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 26 April 2021

So ... the usual time. Wonder why they wouldn't admit that? Next you'll be saying the Thursday stream is 19:00 BST or some such madness ;)
The art department are still designing icons to represent 16:30 and 19:00. You'll probably have to click a button to get a popup with the hours in it and then a separate button to get another popup with the minutes in it. Want to see both at the same time? Dude ... that kind of design is sooooo last decade!

Last edited:
Hello,yes, with the proposal to transfer the remaining ships at a low price, I would still think about it ,because it will happen just like it was 2 years ago with the squadron carrier,you screwed it, so it will be this time too and even worse we can buy newcarriers in the alpha version so that we can spend the hard earned credits on thisnonsense,THANK YOU;if it doesn't happen the other way around , I'II delete the alpha version of Elite Dangerous It's time to think about whether this is really the right thing to do with your suggestions

Hi @Zac Cocken,

Nice to know, but why couldn't you have put all this in the newletter that went out on Friday? I read the newsletters but don't always keep up with your posts on the forum (not always easy, despite the efforts of miggy et al). If you'd put the Tuesday livestream in the newsletter I would have joined you for it, but I read the forum post this morning, the day after the livestream.

The newsletter goes out to everyone (that wants it) but people have to actively seek out this info on the forums. Please keep the newsletter as your main way to communicate, especially when we're talking about things which will happen only a few days after it is released.

Cheers 🙂

Hi @Zac Cocken,

Nice to know, but why couldn't you have put all this in the newletter that went out on Friday? I read the newsletters but don't always keep up with your posts on the forum (not always easy, despite the efforts of miggy et al). If you'd put the Tuesday livestream in the newsletter I would have joined you for it, but I read the forum post this morning, the day after the livestream.

The newsletter goes out to everyone (that wants it) but people have to actively seek out this info on the forums. Please keep the newsletter as your main way to communicate, especially when we're talking about things which will happen only a few days after it is released.

Cheers 🙂

NO

We have been calling for equal info on the forums for quite some time. Do not criticise them please for now doing exactly that. Yes they could also add it to the newsletter IF they know exactly what the LS etc will be this week but DO NOT stop them from sharing it across all of their news-feeds. Perhaps in the newsletter next time they could mention this new forum Schedule so more people are aware of it, but not instead of, no way, no thank you.

What's this I keep seeing for the last 3days

Attachments

• IMG_20210428_132435.jpg
    IMG_20210428_132435.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 28
NO

We have been calling for equal info on the forums for quite some time. Do not criticise them please for now doing exactly that. Yes they could also add it to the newsletter IF they know exactly what the LS etc will be this week but DO NOT stop them from sharing it across all of their news-feeds. Perhaps in the newsletter next time they could mention this new forum Schedule so more people are aware of it, but not instead of, no way, no thank you.
Hey, I didn't ask them not to put it on the forums 😕 In fact I agree with wanting equal info on the forums, I really disliked it when they used to run social-media only things, for example. My problem is that on Friday, when they sent the newsletter, could they really not see ahead and say what was happening this week?

Seems like they might want to increase the newsletter frequency again anyway, with a big launch about to happen.

If I don't follow the forums daily, nor social media, then how am I supposed to know about significant livestreams and other events? The only option is the newsletter. Newsletter is only once a month at the moment (I think), so probably not suitable. Another reason to bring the newsletter back to once a week.

Anyway, I repeat again, I didn't ask them not to put it on the forums 😉

Cheers 🙂

Please add a memorial site at Nervi where all our lost alpha commanders can be recognised for sacrificing their lives in the name of science and progress.

RIP. Thoughts and prayers.

Looking forward to this week's schedule :)
Well considering the memorials are for real people I think it'd be a bit insulting to those who are on them.

Top Bottom