Ejected from Station and am now Orbiting it and Wondering what to do Next!

Hmmm.. Was having a nice chat with the Apex Interstellar rep, roaming the system map to look for a taxi destination.

I booked my taxi, closed the map but I must have angered her in some way because she immediately ejected me from the station and sent me into orbit, with no hope of return!

Here's me wondering what to do next:

Anyone else had something similar happen?

Bug report here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/24626

I was standing next to the Apex terminal yesterday and got ejected under the station.. Got a clip of it too.. Basically I just logged back out and back in and I was standing in the station once more

I was standing next to the Apex terminal yesterday and got ejected under the station.. Got a clip of it too.. Basically I just logged back out and back in and I was standing in the station once more
I seem to be permanently lost in space. Interestingly I'm not losing any suit energy or health, just drifting... forever... If only somebody could hear me scream...

Logging out and back in again doesn't help. I think the only way to fix this will be to wipe my Alpha commander.

Or wait for the EVA-rats to be founded.

Edit: It seems there's a load of us floating around out here after all: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/24007

At a certain distance from the station it will realise you ain't on the station anymore, then you o2 will run out.

That's what I've seen others go through.

Are you moving away from the station?

This happened to me just now as well while I was booking a taxi lol

20210330152414_1.jpg

Interestingly enough, this just happened to me while requesting launch in my free cobra. Easier to recover from when you have thrusters to turn on.

I'm floating out there also. Can't do anything about it other than submit a ticket. Don't want to wipe the CMDR if I can help it.
But if this is a regular occurrence then maybe wiping every time is the only way for now.

When this happened to me, I filed a ticket but eventually reset. I did hear back today, so they can probably help when they have a chance.

Otherwise some here have said that they managed to run out of power and respawn.

I regret resetting because I had a bag full of schematics that I may not be able to replace during Phase 2.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Ok so my fix for this was to leave myself floating in space with the game running. After about 45 mins I was outside and running out of suit energy. I turned on my shield and flashlight to speed things up and was 'critically injured' soon after.
Back at station now in the Cobra.

Cool.

Top Bottom