From the Flickr support site:
Please Note: some websites require you to link directly to a photo, instead of the photo page.
Get a direct URL to it
- Example of a photo URL (note the .jpg at the end): https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50137099548_be9ddb10ce_b.jpg
- Example of a photo page URL (note no .jpg at the end): https://flic.kr/p/2jorJWQ Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/flickr/50137099548/
- Click a photo to open it.
- Click the Download icon.
- Click View all sizes.
- Click on the size you want to see.
- Right-click the image.
- Select Copy Image Location or Copy Image URL (text may vary per browser).
It’s easy to proudly share the photos you love. Flickr offers a variety of ways to share images from your computer, including sending them to social me...