Release EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

Hi,

I had an EDSM account from 1 year because I started ED on Xbox.
I bought ED on Steam last month.
I unlinked my Xbox Account and linked my Steam Account.
But, on my profile, I see my Xbox Stats and not my PC stats.
I don't know how fix this
(Sorry, I'm French)
May I have help please ? :)

Thanks

Not sure I understand the problem, and in any case I’m no expert here. EDSM should be displaying the stats of your CMDR name account. If you started playing on console then successfully changed the link so you are now playing on and reporting to EDSM from PC surely EDSM should still show your game progress from the time on console as well as new progress on your PC? I think if you didn’t want EDSM to show game progress you made from your time with console then you’d have to clear your CMDR account.

I unlinked my Xbox Account and linked my Steam Account.
But, on my profile, I see my Xbox Stats and not my PC stats.
.......... I think if you didn’t want EDSM to show game progress you made from your time with console then you’d have to clear your CMDR account.
1. What is being used to pass the PC information to EDSM?

2. Why not have another EDSM "account" - i.e. different commander for the PC (I have several PC versions of Elite and a seperate EDSM account for each one.)

Ah, good point. Unless he has something like EDDiscovery installed no data will currently be sent from the PC to update the EDSM account data, so there would only be the console data there (not sure but think console automatically updates EDSM).

Edit: I’m trying to be helpful based on logical thinking, but don’t know anything about consoles with ED and dont understand the question. I’ll shut up & get my coat!

Last edited:
With the badges on EDSM for things like reaching the supermassive black hole etc, I was wondering why there isn't one for reaching beagle point.

Is there a reason? Is there an admin that might like the idea of adding one?

The actual achievement of making it out to Beagle Point puts any badge in the shade! 🙂
Edit: besides, I’d rather have a t-shirt!

Last edited:
Good day everybody.

I have some strange issue with EDSM, it cannot recognize what I am using frontier account.

I have registered in frontier as PS4 user (via psn). After that I have connected EDSM. I don't know exactly what happened but EDSM could not use my credentials to get data from frontier API. After that I logged in frontier auth service (https://user.frontierstore.net/linked) and deauthorized EDSM, disconnected from frontier in EDSM, and logged off EDSM. After that all my attempts to log into EDSM via frontier (to connect accounts) have failed with message "No account found, please try to register again... (#5389902) ". If I try to re-register as it is written, I got an error message "That email is not available ".

Commander name is "StarPilotPirx", login type PS4/Frontier account (via PSN).

Please help me get access to ESDM.

What additional info do you need to resolve my issue?

@StarPilotPirx : You could try unlinking your Frontier account from EDSM. To do that you'll have to login to EDSM using it's own login/password (use the forgotten password option if necessary). Then go to settings -> security and use the unlink button. If you then go to Dashboard it should tell you that you're a console user and will present you with the login panel again, at which you'll select the PS login option.

If that doesn't work you may have to ask again here to see if someone more knowlegable than me can help, or you could try the discord channel mentioned on the EDSM pages.

[QUOTE = "GroG79, должность: 8335128, участник: 176188"]
Did you try a manual upload?
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.edsm.net/en/settings/import/journal [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]
Hello, please help. When loading manually, I get strange icons.
And maybe someone will tell me - is it possible to upload previous flights to the flight log and flight map? For some reason, it doesn’t go through export.
Thank!

Attachments

Yes, if you log into your EDSM account there is an option on one of the tabs to load previous history logs-you just drag them across from your PC logfile folder onto the import logs option; if you’re on console then I have no idea.

P.S. on the PC version of EDDiscovery there is an option for your character to inform EDSM, EDDN etc of your data; make sure you’ve got the options selected appropriately. Again, if you’re on console I think the game updates EDSM automatically & there are previous posts in this thread about people having difficulties with that, but someone more console-aware than me will have to comment on that.

Last edited:
Yes, if you log into your EDSM account there is an option on one of the tabs to load previous history logs-you just drag them across from your PC logfile folder onto the import logs option; if you’re on console then I have no idea.

P.S. on the PC version of EDDiscovery there is an option for your character to inform EDSM, EDDN etc of your data; make sure you’ve got the options selected appropriately. Again, if you’re on console I think the game updates EDSM automatically & there are previous posts in this thread about people having difficulties with that, but someone more console-aware than me will have to comment on that.
Thank!
Through EDD it turned out

Again, if you’re on console I think the game updates EDSM automatically & there are previous posts in this thread about people having difficulties with that, but someone more console-aware than me will have to comment on that.
The game does not update EDSM. Rather, the EDSM console updater page pulls the available journals from the Companion API.

Top Bottom