Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

Predefined bindings are buried in the game files (specifically, in "%LocalAppData%\Frontier_Developments\Products\<name-of-the-game>\ControlSchemes"; note the underscore in Frontier_Developments).

That is not always correct. The preset control schemes directory lives under your installation path - in my case under Program Files (x96)\Frontier\EDLaunch\Products etc.

I know some people have had the game installed in the "users" tree and of course Steam users have it under their SteamLibrary tree and Epic in another place. So, just pointing out that your "specifically" is not the definitive situation, in fact Frontier calls that an "alternative installation":

Last edited:
That is not always correct. The preset control schemes directory lives under your installation path - in my case under Program Files (x96)\Frontier\EDLaunch\Products etc.

I know some people have had the game installed in the "users" tree and of course Steam users have it under their SteamLibrary tree and Epic in another plae. So, just pointing out that your "specifically" is not the definitive situation, in fact Frontier calls that an "alternative installation":

Additionally I always upload all the game’s default bindings files each time an update comes around.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this. Just mounted a couple of Virpil Constellation Alphas and this database made finding community examples a breeze and a great point to start from for my own binds. Very much appreciated.

Just came back to the game this week after a long hiatus, and came across your tool. Great work!
I tried using it, and got the dreaded message of unsupport though :) Code is "aogcmt"
I'm using a pair of Saitek Cyborg Evo sticks.
Thanks for your hard work on this!

I'd like to first thank you for such a wonderful utility, it's been a great resource for relearning binds as I've upgraded HOTAS hardware over the years! I would however like to report an unsupported device: a Gladiator MKII upgraded to a Gladiator K with a left-handed Kosmosima SCG Premium grip, reference is "fiwibt".

Reference: eetsft

Setup: HOSAS
Left Stick: VIRPIL VPC Constellation ALPHA-L
Right Stick: Thrustmaster Warthog Stick

Result:
eetsft-warthog.jpg

Top Bottom